Pre and post Wembley plans (1 Viewer)

B

Bucksbluebird

We’ll be in Kilburn from around 0930 and back there afte the match. Whilst the atmosphere around Wembley will be excellent; I’d prefer not to stand 5 deep at the bar waiting to be served.
When have you EVER been up to the bar yah lying fucker!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Win or lose get out of London asap.

Great_Expectations

I’ve started my pre pre Wembley preparation today, as I’m currently en route to Birmingham for an ale trail. I feel my liver is going to be in a bad place come Tuesday!

Nick

Administrator
If Exeter were there, could you cancel it at the last minute because of a mystery illness going about? Preferably as they are all asleep on Monday at about 3AM?

Skyblueweeman

If Exeter were there, could you cancel it at the last minute because of a mystery illness going about? Preferably as they are all asleep on Monday at about 3AM?

Ha ha! We don’t do that in our chain. To be fair to our competition and that illness for Southampton, I think there was more to it than what was in the press. The hotel was on a loser from the start though. Had Saints turned up and got ill, that would’ve been all over the press.

They couldn’t win really. Saints have since retracted their comments since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

Maybe it's just me, but I'm carrying on as normal.

Will be excited when I get on on the coach though.

skyblu3sk

Heading down now. Got a nice hotel booked as it's the Mrs birthday Tuesday. Heading to the blues kitchen for some grub. Tomorrow meet up with the old man and see how it goes. Quite enjoyed being out in the sun last year.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Getting the train from Westbury(Wiltshire)@07.55 arriving at Paddington around 09.15.
Me and my lad very excited PUSB 1234.....Train is coming from southwest so should have Exeter fans on it,Plenty of banter!!!

W

westcountry_skyblue

Hope so Wingy we are on the 20.03 out of Paddington!!

My preparations started today beer for the train and a 60 quid return ticket from Dorset.

It may be in the moddle of a family holiday but it is the play off final!

Users who are viewing this thread