Predicted League 2 Table based on Odds (1 Viewer)

Fergusons_Beard

Great opening game for us-Notts County also one of the faves and it could be a great marker for how we will do in this division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

For fuck sake. It really is shit being a Coventry fan. Even Mansfield have a better looking chairwoman than us.

Mansfield:
upload_2017-8-3_13-23-22.jpeg

And we get fucking Joy! Coventry:

JS125392547.jpg

Skyblueweeman

Great opening game for us-Notts County also one of the faves and it could be a great marker for how we will do in this division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, I was thinking the same this morning actually. This first game could potentially be one of our toughest of the season so could be a good marker of how our season's going to go. Win that, and we have a positive start and potentially taken 3 points off a 'rival' for end of season places but lose it and the reverse happens.

Astute

Yeah, I was thinking the same this morning actually. This first game could potentially be one of our toughest of the season so could be a good marker of how our season's going to go. Win that, and we have a positive start and potentially taken 3 points off a 'rival' for end of season places but lose it and the reverse happens.
We could be lucky to meet them 1st game. Most teams aren't ready at the start of the season. We seem to be ready.

Skyblueweeman

We could be lucky to meet them 1st game. Most teams aren't ready at the start of the season. We seem to be ready.

Yeah kinda agree. Not sure about other teams as I don't really pay attention to them but you're definitely right about us. I cannot recall a season where we've done the majority of our transfer business before pre-season kicks off, so that they have time to gel etc etc.

There's just something about Robins in both spells at the club that makes me think that we could have our first top 6 finish in circa 40 years. Fingers crossed anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread