Prediction (1 Viewer)

Macca

Life carries on. We kick off at the Ricoh, with the usual 10000 there. Have a decent run, get into contention, goes tits up, sack manager February, finish 14th

Nonleagueherewecome

Even if it is The Ricoh, there will be a fair-sized dent in attendances.

SkyBlueSwiss

No there is no reason to suggest that will be the case.
You need to climb out of the bubble you occupy.

Can I ask on what you base your optimism?
Given the various polls, the Telegraph campaign, the count of hands at the three forums which showed 95% of fans against SISU, this and other forums, why on Earth are you so optimistic?

Covstu

personally I think if we stay at the ricoh, they will give elvis a few quid to spend.

Paxman II

Can I ask on what you base your optimism?
Given the various polls, the Telegraph campaign, the count of hands at the three forums which showed 95% of fans against SISU, this and other forums, why on Earth are you so optimistic?

I don't hold pessimistic views. In my business I have to stay positive and it's the same in life. Coventrian's tend to be dull characters and pessimistic a lot (I know I have 4 brothers who live there and they are all dull :))

But why not? We have a reasonable squad with Leon Clarke at the helm remember (top league scorer) and baker, Clarke, Christie and others. A couple of new faces and we should be better than last season which only ell apart at the near end? So why not optimistic. A lot may depend on a deal to play at the Ricoh though...I'll admit that.

georgehudson

i have always been accused of being an optimist,
however, i did post, some 18months ago that unless JS got her way,
she'd liquidate us,

letsallsingtogether

I believe Baker is off to forest Clarke going as well can't see us holding on to anyone half decent so relegation will be looming with a weaker squad then last year.. Who will they Blame of course the manager who has had no backing............ Hope I am wrong!
I don't hold pessimistic views. In my business I have to stay positive and it's the same in life. Coventrian's tend to be dull characters and pessimistic a lot (I know I have 4 brothers who live there and they are all dull :))

But why not? We have a reasonable squad with Leon Clarke at the helm remember (top league scorer) and baker, Clarke, Christie and others. A couple of new faces and we should be better than last season which only ell apart at the near end? So why not optimistic. A lot may depend on a deal to play at the Ricoh though...I'll admit that.

Astute

We have a reasonable squad with Leon Clarke at the helm remember (top league scorer) and baker, Clarke, Christie and others. A couple of new faces and we should be better than last season which only ell apart at the near end? So why not optimistic. A lot may depend on a deal to play at the Ricoh though...I'll admit that.

And if any of these players leave we won't be able to replace them whilst in admin. If any money can be raised from the sale of any players then they will be sold. We all know that it is the SISU way. They will be hoping Clarke scores lots of goals so they can sell him, not so he can help us to promotion.

Users who are viewing this thread