predictions for derby (1 Viewer)

ICHAN

Just thought I would try and lighten the atmosphere up on here a bit :).
Going to go 2-1 cov.
Sammy and Cody to score on his debut.

Disorganised1

I think Cov will win 2 - 0 ~ I also think Lester Piggot will win riding Shergar.

Nonleagueherewecome

0-0 draw. Feeling optimistic.

LastGarrison

1-1

Although I am very tempted to have a few quid on Derby if that price is still available that was put up on here the other day.

kg82

I know it's a bit different but I remember somebody else making their debut against Derby. Score that day was 2-0. Just saying :D

SkyBlue_Bear83

Pretty confident about Saturday I think we will win by a couple of goals.

So that means we will probably lose 1-0:facepalm:

Saw Derby play at Blackpool and although they won there they were dreadful. I think we'll shade it 1-0 with a penalty from Juke.

Scott 79

2 - 0 win for cov - Juke will score as he's brimming with confidence after having his name banded about in the media as a "prem striker" and "great young talent"

and i hope Cody will score as well on his debut - the Robbie Keane way!!!

Astute

2-1 to Cov, 2 goals from Cody, then the SISU out lot to say we were lucky and then say both Jukey and Cody will be leaving in Jan transfer window :whistle:

Gaz

Ah remember that day well.

Will Inter come in with a £13m bid at the end of the season.

I'll go for a 2-0 win c'mon you skyblues

Sky_Blue_Daz

Clingan first goal, not sure on score so I'll go for an old favourite 6-2:whistle:

shmmeee

Don't know why but I'm really buzzing to see Cody, not like any signing in ages. Probably just withdrawal symptoms lol.

2-1 City 2 for Cody Mac

Waldorf

Just as a matter of interest, has any player since Keane scored on his debut? If not (& I can't think of any), that's a fair length of time to wait!

Oh, and McDonald's no Keane!

ICHAN

At least most are feeling optomistic for saturday lets hope the team can pull this one off and get there season going, the confidance of a win will give the team and the fans a lift and some smiles on some faces for a while .

I do fancy us for our first win of the season. Player for player, Derby hardly tower over us in stature. We are due a win and I would imagine Cody will have put a bit of a spring back into training. I think he is a goal getter, who won't necessarily score first but might well bag one, despite it being his first competitive fixture of the season. We've scored two goals all season, so I can hardly bring myself to say 3-1. It looks ridiculous. But...

Coventry City 3 (Jutkiewicz, McDonald, Christie)
Derby County 1 (Steve Davies)

I have only put Christie in because I have just learned that my mate was his football team coach at Woodlands, converted him to RB for the first time and was telling me he's got a fierce shot. We've never seen it, but I am looking forward to a strike (a la Jordan Clarke against whoever that was at home last season). I will not jinx it by putting a bet on him as any time scorer, don't worry.

cv3

City 2- derby 1 , clingan free kick on 31 mins and Bigi shot from edge of box in the 71st. Derby consolation on 83 to set up tense last 10 mins. ;)

wingy

The spirit in the camp is obviously high, apart from bury weve not lost by more than a goal , derby have had our typical start , the wheels are gonna come ,we're usally pretty good against them on home turf,big show from us for the telly 3-1, good odds.

Spagbol

Derby haven't conceded away from home and have the tightest defence only shipping 3 goals all season, we haven't scored a Goal at home!! So with them facts and careful consideration I go for a 3 - 0 win:D

To be honest any points on the board and I will be happy:claping hands: PUSB

Gaz

Just had £20 on McDonald to score first.

Fingers crossed.

Coventry La La La

2-2 (McDonald, Juke)

Murphy
Christie, Keogh, Cranie, Hussey
Clingan
Bigirimana, Thomas
Baker
Jutkiewicz, McDonald

(Sorry about not making a matchday thread for the Derby game)

The matchday threads will return Monday, 19th September Ipswich v Coventry

ccfcway

1-3

McDonald to score 1st followed by a spirited come back from Derby, who will take all 3 points.

If this is correct, cue the SISU out protests to start again

If we do win, cue the "we can still make the top 6" comments

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread