preferred bidder is sisu (2 Viewers)

withers

FC Union (Berlin) for me now, 2nd tier of German football, 18000 gates, Fan-owned

mrbluesky87

The facts are that as long as the majority of fans stay away, the club will need us before we need them. Good luck to those who wish to continue to follow SISU FC however we struggled with the @10k gates last year, how are they going to survive with say half of that? Don't be little the fans that stay away, we are the key in the clubs survival.

bigfatronssba

I'm spoilt for choice with Dundee, Dundee Utd, St Johnstone, East Fife, Raith Rovers, Dunfermline, Hearts and of course the mighty Hibs all at most an hour away.

From Brighton? Do you own a concord?

Sky Blue Kid

Don't forget that a 12k stadium means no chance of ever getting back to the prem. HH and myself will be the "Other side of the grass" before CCFC manage to do it.....Food for thought guys, you 18 year olds(SBTaylor etc) will probably be my age now before that ever happens.....enjoy life in the lower leagues guys bye!:wave::wave:

SuperCov

Living in the Cotwolds my nearest team is Cheltenham Town - might go a watch them for a few seasons. Next nearest is Forest Green Rovers in the Conference. Got to be better than giving money to SISU
I went to see them robins last year against the gills (my uncles partner is a fan) wasn't too bad a game as it turned out.

wingy

Don't forget that a 12k stadium means no chance of ever getting back to the prem. HH and myself will be the "Other side of the grass" before CCFC manage to do it.....Food for thought guys, you 18 year olds(SBTaylor etc) will probably be my age now before that ever happens.....enjoy life in the lower leagues guys bye!:wave::wave:
Very emotive SBK ,I was so hoping to be scattered there but never under SISU ownership.:jerkit::jerkit::(

torchomatic

Look if you want to sleep with me just say. You haven't got to buy me a beer first.

Pm me and we'll go together,we'll have a stop off for a beer on the way.

torchomatic

Lucky sod. It would be Starks Park for me.

I'm spoilt for choice with Dundee, Dundee Utd, St Johnstone, East Fife, Raith Rovers, Dunfermline, Hearts and of course the mighty Hibs all at most an hour away.

theferret

What a bunch of girls. I think about the stories my grandparents would tell me about the Coventry blitz, and then you have to listen to all this self-pity from fellow Coventrians. Man up, this isn't the end of anything. Our club will live on with or without you. I don't blame anyone for refusing to follow the club to Walsall, but some of the blubbing on here today has been embarrassing.

bigfatronssba

What a bunch of girls. I think about the stories my grandparents would tell me about the Coventry blitz, and then you have to listen to all this self-pity from fellow Coventrians. Man up, this isn't the end of anything. Our club will live on with or without you. I don't blame anyone for refusing to follow the club to Walsall, but some of the blubbing on here today has been embarrassing.

The difference is they knew exactly what they had to do, just keep on fighting.

Noggin

you're an idiot, no one thinks for a second thinks this compares to the city being bombed. If we are are going to walsall, there is almost no chance a new stadium will be built in 3 years, so it's 4 or 5 years, by the end of that we'll have say 1.5k-2k fans and be struggling in league 2 or in the conference. That might not be dead but it's pretty damn close for a club that spent 30+ years in the premiership. No one is sitting here blubbing, we are angry and rightly so and we know if Fisher is true to his word (and yeah thats rare) the club is going to suffer very very badly over the next few years.

theferret

Frustration and anger, rather than blubbing, ferret....

Frustration and anger I understand. Nothing wrong with a rant, but seriously, some of the stuff written has been silly. Some people need to have a word with themselves. In a few weeks, Coventry City will start their League One campaign, and we'll all be here discussing it, and win a few games and they'll be threads discussing our promotion chances, because that's how fickle we are.

To declare, as some have done, that CCFC is 'dead' is just plain stupid.

Noggin

Just as an aside, is there anyone who really believes that a new stadium will be built ready for the start of the 16/17 season?

I don't see any hope, has any well run club managed it, even with council and fan support? find land, buy land, design stadium, get funding, get planning permission, build stadium in 3 years? I don't think any have and one thing is for sure we arn't a well run club and there will be council and fan opposition.

theferret

you're an idiot, no one thinks for a second thinks this compares to the city being bombed. If we are are going to walsall, there is almost no chance a new stadium will be built in 3 years, so it's 4 or 5 years, by the end of that we'll have say 1.5k-2k fans and be struggling in league 2 or in the conference. That might not be dead but it's pretty damn close for a club that spent 30+ years in the premiership. No one is sitting here blubbing, we are angry and rightly so and we know if Fisher is true to his word (and yeah thats rare) the club is going to suffer very very badly over the next few years.

People are blubbing left, right and centre. It is one almighty blubfest. A veritable festival of blub overseen by Lord Blub of Blubbington Spa.

We don't even know if we are going to Walsall. My gut feeling is that we won't. If we do it becomes a worrying situation indeed, but until that point just pull your socks up and keep up the pressure to make sure that doesn't happen. We start the season at the Ricoh with owners we don't want, OK, but we'll have a league football club playing in Coventry. It is still our club, so enough with all this 'end of CCFC' stuff.

Sky Blue Pete

Frustration and anger I understand. Nothing wrong with a rant, but seriously, some of the stuff written has been silly. Some people need to have a word with themselves. In a few weeks, Coventry City will start their League One campaign, and we'll all be here discussing it, and win a few games and they'll be threads discussing our promotion chances, because that's how fickle we are.

Think you're deluded. There is no future for our club with these jokers in charge

Johnnythespider

Ferret, if ccfc is not playing in coventry it is dead, and your'e grandparents would be fighting it the same way they did the gerries,if it's not in cov it's not my club, sorry if that sounds silly to you but that's how it feels. Willie stanley must be spinning in his grave.

mrbluesky87

I don't see any hope, has any well run club managed it, even with council and fan support? find land, buy land, design stadium, get funding, get planning permission, build stadium in 3 years? I don't think any have and one thing is for sure we arn't a well run club and there will be council and fan opposition.

I also presume they will not get planning permission within the district of Coventry thus how can they class the club as Coventry City? Surely this would be the beginning of a new MK Dons? The fans that continue to follow need to be extremely careful.

Sky Blue Pete

I also presume they will not get planning permission within the district of Coventry thus how can they class the club as Coventry City? Surely this would be the beginning of a new MK Dons? The fans that continue to follow need to be extremely careful.
Think that's absolutely correct

theferret

But that isn't going to happen, we'll all know it won't because it cannot work. A deal will be done to play at the Ricoh.

On a technical point, I am not sure you understand the distinction between the city boundary and the urban area. Old Trafford is not in Manhester, but I don't see them questioning the right to their name. None of this will happen anyway.

torchomatic

mrbluesky87

But that isn't going to happen, we'll all know it won't because it cannot work. A deal will be done to play at the Ricoh.

On a technical point, I am not sure you understand the distinction between the city boundary and the urban area. Old Trafford is not in Manhester, but I don't see them questioning the right to their name. None of this will happen anyway.

Being friends with a Manchester City fan, I am also aware that they claim City as the real Manchester Club for that reason. I admit using MK Dons as an example might be slightly strong however I would struggle to support the club outside the City boundary. How would that be Coventry City?

Hobo

Not a surprise unfortunately, despite SISU's fictitious stadium, backed with an unworkable financial plan and the Football League has realised it doesn't have any balls!!

The result of this is Coventry City FC has lost a supporter and football has lost a fan.

Mr T - Sukka!

Im going to laugh my tits of if the football leauge dont approve of the new owners of ltd and refuse to give back the golden share.

Florence1898

Well get the drift, more contamination, now for the investigation,

OTIUM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP LIMITED
»Home»OTIUM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP LIMITED
Address
4TH FLOOR
1 RED PLACE
LONDON
UNITED KINGDOM
W1K 6PL

Activities of other holding companies not elsewhere classified
Legal Information
Accounts Overdue (as of 14 Jun 2013)
Annual Return Overdue (as of 14 Jun 2013)
Company Registration No.: 07612487
Incorporation Date: 21 Apr 2011
2 Years old
Financial Year End: 31 May
Capital: £1,000.00
on 21 May 2012
Company Return - Directors & Shareholder Information:
As at:
21 Apr 2012
Filed on:
21 May 2012
Purchase this document for £4.99 excl VAT
View sample
Information checked: 14 Jun 2013 - Refresh Now!
Map