Premier League Relegation (1 Viewer)

Hey guys, its that time of week again. Sports Lounge will be broadcast on Hillz FM (98.6FM) 2moro (Thursday 14th Nov) at 10AM. For the next month, The Cook's Questions will be linked. For the next for weeks, I will be asking 'Which teams will be relegated from this league'. This week, we'll start with the Premier League, before we go all the way down to League 2 in a few weeks. So who do you think will lose their PL status this season? Will Palace turn things around? Will we see an end to Fulham's long stay in the top flight? We need your opinions. Thanks for your help :)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
West Ham, Scumderland and Paris (Clystal Paris) (that's what a Chinese mate calls them!)

TheHellion

Can see Sunderland getting out of it on current form. I can't believe Palace have any chance of survival, they'd need a miracle to survive surely? Fulham I think are looking a bit lifeless. I'll go for West Ham down as well. Palace, Fulham, West Ham.

scroobiustom

Cant see West Ham going down...

I'd go Scumderland, Palace and Fulham

My pick would be Palace, Fulham and Cardiff. I can see them losing 5 games in a row, Tan sacking Mackay and tem bringing in some rubbish manager (Proberly Tan's mate) and that would be the end of it

show is now over. thank you to everyone who got involved. next week we will be asking who is getting relegated from the championship. thanks for your help guys

Users who are viewing this thread