Premier League thread (26 Viewers)

SBT

Much rather Luton stayed up to be honest.

The club that overspent and broke the rules vs the plucky underdog?

Plucky underdog every time.
Yeah exactly - Forest have been ignoring financial reality for years, no reason to think they won’t continue to do so if they came down.

Covkid1968#

Went to the Forest game yesterday….Man City singing cheating bastards at the Forest fans seemed to lack a bit of self awareness.

Otis

Interested to see if Luton’s recent results knock too much out of them for their run in
Probably will. They were on the up for a while weren't they, but have now lost 3 in a row and shipped 5 goals in two successive games

Going to be tough, but am rooting for them. Forest deserve to go down.

David O'Day

Probably will. They were on the up for a while weren't they, but have now lost 3 in a row and shipped 5 goals in two successive games

it's lovely stuff

Brighton Sky Blue

Everton and Fulham at home are very winnable, but so was Brentford and they got hammered.

chiefdave

They've just said VAR for offside is taken from first contact on the ball as they freeze it on a frame where its clearly already left the foot completely

alexccfc99

Thought Chelsea looked good last night tbh considering the injuries they have got - I thought they would and maybe should have pulled the trigger at some point but I do like Poch so I hope he turns it around

Spurs look shot to bits

Terry Gibson's perm

I hope the championship refs are watching the Luton game tonight and how handy they are in the box

no_loyalty

Luton playing well, need the 3 points with Forest playing Sheff United tomorrow.

Brighton Sky Blue

Forest need to win one of the remaining two games to be safe. Conversely Luton need at least 4 points from theirs

Nick

Administrator
Imagine how many pens we would have had this season if we had var looking for it so much like that one.

Users who are viewing this thread