Premier League thread (9 Viewers)

TomRad85

Think all three relegated teams are beatable next season - neither of them to be feared in the same way as this year’s cohort.
It definitely feels like a season where you want to attack the league from the start as it could be anybodies.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Really can’t believe that Arsenal aren’t going to win the league. Hopefully incentivises them to sign Vik a bit more

Blind-Faith

Happy Golden Girls GIF by TV Land

Nuskyblue

Think all three relegated teams are beatable next season - neither of them to be feared in the same way as this year’s cohort.
Hmmmm.

Not sure how much weight this holds. They all were better than us when they got promoted, Luton definitely will be stronger, and infinitely richer.

Granted they're not like Leeds, S'ton and the inbereds but they're gonna have the funds to make re-promotion a distinct possibility.

Macca

So 12 months on (feels like 1) Luton are back where they were. Very much like we would have been. That’s given me some perspective and eased the pain

chiefdave

So 12 months on (feels like 1) Luton are back where they were. Very much like we would have been. That’s given me some perspective and eased the pain
When we were dropping down the divisions to L2 I had a few 'whats the point' moments.

One of the biggest things was what is success? Everyone is trying to get the promised land of the PL but for what? To going smash every week? Who wants to see Man City put out their reserves and still beat you without breaking a sweat?

Brighton Sky Blue

When we were dropping down the divisions to L2 I had a few 'whats the point' moments.

One of the biggest things was what is success? Everyone is trying to get the promised land of the PL but for what? To going smash every week? Who wants to see Man City put out their reserves and still beat you without breaking a sweat?
They've taken a few scalps and run some of the 'big' teams very close at home. That and having secured loads of cash in the bank and with it the club's long term future, I'd say that's a good deal.

Paul Anthony

You'd think this could be a good opportunity for Arsenal to put a bit more on their goal difference, if United are relying on Casemiro as defender.

clint van damme

Has a player ever fallen off as fast as Casemiro? Honestly wouldn’t take him anywhere near our side the way he’s been this year

He's shot, only 32 as well. Though was playing regularly at 18, sometimes see it with players who've started playing week in week out at a young age.
Should call it a day now before he tarnishes his legacy further.

Users who are viewing this thread