Presssley (1 Viewer)

SIR ERNIE

Excuse for today come off it Nick we have been shit all season yet some on here harp about our good squad.

If you lose all your best players and then replace them with players that other teams do not want, what do you really expect.

No Passion
No Commitment
No Skill
Do not care

Sorry but only Sisu to blame for this, the next manager will have the same remit same sell and we will replace with shit if not use the under 9's.

Where did all the money go
From the Arsenal Game
From all the players that left.

Who did we get in return fucking rubbish has been players.

Yet Some will come on here and honestly say I know nothing about football because they are good players for this league :laugh:

Fuck me most wouldn't even get into Nuneaton's squad.

correct

stupot07

Sorry but you can't blame sisu for today's loss. That's sits squarely with the players and management.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

skybluetony176

SISU don't create an environment that promotes success for our club.

But let's add another manager and further players to the list of things we can blame without pointing a finger at SISU.

Things will always be going down hill so long as SISU are here.

Gazolba

Pressley said after the match, effectively there is no official penalty taker.

Which translated probably means no-one is any good at taking them.

ollyservetta

when I think back to some managers who I believe were never given enough time whilst we were playing a higher standard of football ,against far better teams week in week out than we have played in the last few years ,and this chumps got a 4 year contract ,

skybluealan

Completley agree, Just look at Pressely record over the past year. SISU are very happy with him because he is a yes man to SISU

stupot07

Brilliant and insightful analysis!

In the last 7 consecutive league games we have conceded 2+ goals in a game, and it's 8 of the last 9 league games we've conceded 2+ goals. Today is another game where we have conceded 2+ goals, and it could have easily been 3/4. The goalkeeper's poor, the back four are poor and the midfield don't give the back four enough protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

skybluetony176

Obviously SISU are the major problem but anyone who thinks Pressley is doing a good job is a deluded fantasist.

You have to look at the circumstances he's working under and ask yourself A) could anyone else do a better job? and B) who are SISU going to attract that could do better given the toxic environment that they've created?

The only types of manager our club is currently going to attract is one who just wants to get as many paydays under their belt as they can before either getting sacked or something better comes along or a rookie.

EssexSkyBlue

At the end of the day the Manager is responsible for what happens on the pitch. As we keep hearing it's a results business.

At the beginning of the season Waggott and Pressley spoke about aiming for a play off spot. Nothing could be further from what is actually happening. A relegation dog fight and knocked out of the F.A. Cup by a team from the lower half of the Vanarama Conference South. The question is, in a results driven business, is that acceptable?

Ownership issues, budgets, other restraints don't really come into it when its results that count.

Colchester United got 6 at Gosport, a team at the same level as Worcester and a team that have only conceded 5 league goals all season.

letsallsingtogether

O yes I can and I do.

It is all their doing they have given this club nothing couldn't even get buying the stadium right fucking leeches have bled our club dry with all their underhanded dealings.
They Don't care for The City,
They Don't care about CCFC
and
They defiantly don't care about our Fickle fans.
Sorry but you can't blame sisu for today's loss. That's sits squarely with the players and management.

skybluealan

In the last 7 consecutive league games we have conceded 2+ goals in a game, and it's 8 of the last 9 league games we've conceded 2+ goals. Today is another game where we have conceded 2+ goals, and it could have easily been 3/4. The goalkeeper's poor, the back four are poor and the midfield don't give the back four enough protection.

Even if we get a new manager, it will not change until SISU leave. We are crap

ollyservetta

You have to look at the circumstances he's working under and ask yourself A) could anyone else do a better job? and B) who are SISU going to attract that could do better given the toxic environment that they've created?

The only types of manager our club is currently going to attract is one who just wants to get as many paydays under their belt as they can before either getting sacked or something better comes along or a rookie.
well Worcester are in a worse situation of the field than we are ,and their manager and team produced that today

Chipfat

This has to be shared blame for the state of the club,, SP has been poor no doubt but with owners that really will only back him in Loans, has beens, or an option of playing the youth kids its really no shock this is going this way... SW and TF agreed a 4 year contract and will not admit error they will carry on regardless while SP will do the same,, Yes man maybe but he is not a stupid one.. He knows 4 years with his staff was a not a wise move and SP will ride it out,, i mean lets face it the club is fucked from the inside and he knows he doesn't have any expectation on him, its a no lose for SP..

As for this result where are SISU going to get another Arsenal Fee to pay for running cost or court cost now,,, very worrying state and surely the whole club needs a change.. Change of owner, Change of manager and change of the way the club is going as hope iss slowly drifting away for the most hardy of fan...

stupot07

O yes I can and I do.

It is all their doing they have given this club nothing couldn't even get buying the stadium right fucking leeches have bled our club dry with all their underhanded dealings.
and

Forget all the other crap, stadium and all that bollocks.

We have a squad of full time professionals, training everyday, getting paid £1.5-4k a week.

Worcester are semi pro's, get paid £100-300 per match, train just twice a week in between doing their jobs as office workers, carpet fitters, etc.

That group of players should be more than good enough to beat Worcester, their players wanted it a lot more than ours. That isn't sisu's fault.

Just 2 enforced changes from Saturday, and one of those brought a player who's an international footballer and played in the PL into the team.

skybluetony176

O yes I can and I do.

and

Exactly this.

Even if you do think that SP and the squad ain't good enough it still comes back to SISU. They are reaping what they've sewed.

Sack Presley, then what? SISU are still here creating the same toxic environment they have been. Will we have an improvement in form if a new manager comes in? Maybe, maybe not. If we do it won't last though because the common denominator is still here.

EssexSkyBlue

If you disregard the 10 point deduction last season then we would have finished tenth.

What was needed was to build on the squad and strengthen it for a push further up the table. What has actually happened is a complete re-build, for whatever reason. It is either financial or the Manager's decision. Either way it has been unsuccessful, alarmingly so. The signings, both permanent and loans, have seemingly been poor. It's going to be a long hard winter.

Ian1779

SISU blah blah blah.... bet some of you are creaming yourselves this evening as you have another opportunity to slag off the owners.

Only people responsible for today is the players and the manager. What I want to see now is a reaction from them - starting on Wednesday.

covmark

A) yes

B) anyone

rupert_bear

He was appointed by Steve Waggott and recently awarded a 4 year contract, I believe to be the longest outside the premiership, by Steve Waggott and recently received a glowing endorsement from Steve Waggott, isn't it about time you all sat up and realised WHO is ruining our football team.

covmark

He was appointed by Steve Waggott and recently awarded a 4 year contract, I believe to be the longest outside the premiership, by Steve Waggott and recently received a glowing endorsement from Steve Waggott, isn't it about time you all sat up and realised WHO is ruining our football team.
Waggots still banging your missus by the look of it.

ollyservetta

like ive said ,its not the result ,cup shocks happen ,its the manner we lost in ,the way we have been playing for a while now ,the formation, the lackluster individual performances, lack of passion ,he has lost the dressing room and lost it a while ago .we will loose loanees in jan and more will follow end of the season ,but we cant do owt about it cos he has a 4 year deal and shite clueless owners ,and even if we were put up for sale ,who in their right mind would buy us ,

turlykerd

SISU blah blah blah.... bet some of you are creaming yourselves this evening as you have another opportunity to slag off the owners.

Only people responsible for today is the players and the manager. What I want to see now is a reaction from them - starting on Wednesday.

What I want to see is everybody from the owners, management , coaching staff and players, stripped naked , hog tied and dragged through the streets of Coventry by a knackered old horse .. Then whipped , beaten and spat at by pissy old homeless drunks that have shit themselves the night before .. Then they might understand how the fuckin fans feel today !!!

Johnnythespider

Why do I blame Pressley for today, a team of professional footballers came out to play a team of amateurs and looked scared. They lacked any kind of desire until it was too late. Coventry city looked like the non league team, and the decision to take Nouble off absolutely baffled me when just a couple of weeks ago he was stating that we were missing his physical presence. I've seen some shit performances down the years but I think for me this is a new low. I think he should resign while he still has a modicum of respect in football circles.

mcm sky blue

It's not much of a shock when we have a conference north level manager and a team to suit. We will be lucky not to go down this season, a total mess of a club.

Presley needs to go but who would want to take this on

ccfcway

It's not much of a shock when we have a conference north level manager and a team to suit. We will be lucky not to go down this season, a total mess of a club.

Presley needs to go but who would want to take this on

barry chuckle would have done a better job today

Ian1779

What I want to see is everybody from the owners, management , coaching staff and players, stripped naked , hog tied and dragged through the streets of Coventry by a knackered old horse .. Then whipped , beaten and spat at by pissy old homeless drunks that have shit themselves the night before .. Then they might understand how the fuckin fans feel today !!!

Might struggle to put a team out for Wednesday in that case...

Chipfat

Why wouldn't fans upset with SISU make the connections,, they are up to their eyeballs in this mess,, SP is a part of this same as are the one's who gave him the 4 year deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SW, TF and JS signing the checks... This has to be a collective responsibility it has to be,, decision at board level effect the squad you can give a manager, the same as Managers decisions effect the result..

This is not SP or SISU fault this is the whole picture in play,, decisions that are made are not being held in the same account and they should be...

Last edited:
GK 1 Steve Ogrizovic
DF 2 Brian Borrows
DF 3 David Phillips
DF 4 Steve Sedgley
DF 5 Brian Kilcline (c)
DF 6 Trevor Peake
MF 7 Dave Bennett
MF 8 David Speedie
FW 9 Cyrille Regis
FW 10 Lloyd McGrath
MF 11 David Smith
Substitute:
FW 12 Keith Houchen
Manager:
John Sillett

What have these muppets ever won. This manager is shite. Wish we had got rid of them years ago. It has been proven time and time again that the way forward is to get rid of your manager in tough times.

Speedies_Chips

Why wouldn't fans upset with SISU make the connections,, they are up to their eyeballs in this mess,, SP is a part of this same as are the one's who gave him the 4 year deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SW, TF and JS signing the checks... This has to be a collective responsibility it has to be,, decision at board level effect the squad you can give a manager, the same as Managers decisions effect the result..

This is not SP or SISU fault this is the whole picture in play,, decisions that are made are not being held in the same account and they should be...

I doubt if we even own a chequebook!

The Gentleman

Excuse for today come off it Nick we have been shit all season yet some on here harp about our good squad.

If you lose all your best players and then replace them with players that other teams do not want, what do you really expect.

No Passion
No Commitment
No Skill
Do not care

Sorry but only Sisu to blame for this, the next manager will have the same remit same sell and we will replace with shit if not use the under 9's.

Where did all the money go
From the Arsenal Game
From all the players that left.

Who did we get in return fucking rubbish has been players.

Yet Some will come on here and honestly say I know nothing about football because they are good players for this league :laugh:

Fuck me most wouldn't even get into Nuneaton's squad.

In my opinion you're right about the squad, I've said all along that the signings were shite and all our best players left and the ones that replaced them were inferior. We are still yet to see any one of his signings put a string of performances in that would impress us.

Also, most on here know my feelings for Sisu and I do hold them responsible for the general outlook for our club. However, that said, Pressley has to take some of the blame and for us to keep putting in performances like today with no passion or fight or a never say die attitude has to put at his door. A team like Worcester should not out perform us, yes upsets happen but the manner of defeat and the many before it are what worries me. People say look at what he has to work with but other managers in this league with smaller budgets and squads with supposedly inferior players seem to show Pressley up time and again.

The simple fact is that no matter what people say about his attitude, his vision and his work ethic, his record is pretty abysmal and he has had more time than some managers get. The only time we did well was with players he didn't sign and couldn't persuade to stay.

If we were losing every week but leaving nothing out on the pitch with the players prepared to battle for every position, every tackle, every loose ball and not to roll over then although I wouldn't like it, it would show that it matters to them but to me it looks like a team who in general couldn't give a fuck and certainly are not playing for or behind the manager.

Users who are viewing this thread