Preston Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Mr pot

Should have won that easily

tbh444

FINAL: Norwich 0-1 Luton.... say "bye bye" to those Sutton nightmares being constantly repeated on every FA Cup programme on TV.

Not sure about that - Luton still have the stature of a long-standing league club and this scoreline just doesn't have the same ring to it in becoming 'historical' as Sutton did.

On-topic: Not a bad scoreline, but not sure it's good enough - looking at the table I think overhauling any of the top 6 plus any others who might hit form is looking an increasingly big ask

StevieM

Disagree. If we had more of a killer instinct we'd have been out of site by half time.

Yes totally agree with you, but we didn't, and we had to weather the pressure at the end.
We would have lost this one a few months back.
So for me at the end a point is better than nowt!

covcity4life

10 wins needed from 16. If we do bit these draws could be invaluable

Brett pitman looks a class signing for Bournemouth. We need teams to start dropping pts hopefully. Be great if we can do sheff utd tho

Astute

Shit result. We should have won. At least we got a point from a poor result.

Jackoskyblue

We dominated the first half and the start of the second but we took our foot off the gas after we scored proved costly as westley shut up shop after that

Happy_Martian

Seems PrestonsFinest got his stats from the BBC site so here's a few more

Shots
Preston 14 Coventry 17
On target
Preston 3 Coventry 14
Corners
6 and 7
Fouls
14 and 17

SkyBlue_Bear83

Why can't we put together a proper run, everything is 2 wins and then draw/loss

Not a bad point but we need a win against Sheffield Utd to stay in touch now

LJC_CCFC

Well after watching Sheffield u at reading today we should batter them - shockingly slow back four and Doyle doing the square route of nowt

stupot07

We haven't heard anything on any injuries, so until we hear otherwise, you can only assume Sheff is being rested or dropped, Elliott, I don't know, perhaps MR doesn't think he can complete v PNE, I don't know, but until I hear they are injured/ill....

Injured not dropped.
Mark Robins made just one enforced tweak to his starting line-up, Franck Moussa replacing Gary McSheffrey who picked up a knock in training.

Apparently both have a dead leg.

Read More http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/coventry-city-fc/ccfc-match-reports/2013/01/26/preston-north-end-2-coventry-city-2-full-time-report-and-reaction-from-mark-robins-92746-32686352/#ixzz2J6zkBQb5

Users who are viewing this thread