Problems with GMK (1 Viewer)

tomreagna

Posted this the other night:

Trying to log into GMK but can't remember my password. I get an error message when I try and retrieve it. Can't set up a new account as the system recognises my email address as already holding an account. Might be being blind, but I can't see any sort of help option.

I know GMK readers also use this site, if one of you could point admin in my direction I'd be really grateful.

Sorry to trouble this site with issues that don't concern it at all. I do really enjoy this forum, having only discovered it this summer, I'll definitely continue to use it in the future. I'd just also like the option to also post on gmk.

Coventry La La La

I don't use the site but shouldn't there be a way of contacting the admin without being signed in/a registered member?

If you ever get this issue when using SBT click "Contact us" located bottom right.

I know allot of users on here who also use GMK so hopefully someone will be able to assist you.

tomreagna

Yeah, I was looking for an option like that, but saw nothing. I'm not the most observant person in the world, there's probably a huge red button marked "blind idiot" that I missed.

Paxman II

You have made 11 post on here and one of those is asking for help with a rival forum? Dude - really?

SkyBlueScottie

Posted this the other night:

Trying to log into GMK but can't remember my password. I get an error message when I try and retrieve it. Can't set up a new account as the system recognises my email address as already holding an account. Might be being blind, but I can't see any sort of help option.

I know GMK readers also use this site, if one of you could point admin in my direction I'd be really grateful.

Sorry to trouble this site with issues that don't concern it at all. I do really enjoy this forum, having only discovered it this summer, I'll definitely continue to use it in the future. I'd just also like the option to also post on gmk.

You have made 11 post on here and one of those is asking for help with a rival forum? Dude - really?

We are all City fans in it together Paxman, perhaps he reads opinions more often than posting here.

Anyhow you need to contact [email protected]

sky_blue_up_north

Used to be a great site, but just so unreliable shame really I think GMK and SBT complement each other....

Paxman II

Sorry guys don't see your point. Of course it's a rival. That does not mean I have it in for GMK. Both are in the same market place. It's like Tesco and Sainsbury's.
Would you ask Sainsbury's to check your Tesco points?
I guess the fact they have cocked up that site at GMK and have had offers of help from this very sites operators and refused it, makes me slightly sensitive too.

Johnnythespider

Can't you simply set up a different e-mail account and register with a different username, that's what i did with the old telegraph site when i had a similar problem.now fuck off back to gmk ;)

Sorry guys don't see your point. Of course it's a rival. That does not mean I have it in for GMK. Both are in the same market place. It's like Tesco and Sainsbury's.
Would you ask Sainsbury's to check your Tesco points?
I guess the fact they have cocked up that site at GMK and have had offers of help from this very sites operators and refused it, makes me slightly sensitive too.

At least you dont show the sensitive part !

tomreagna

Thanks for all you're help.

Have to admit emailing gmk would seem an obvious idea. In contrast, using internet forums after having being to the pub is generally less of a good idea.

Have to agree on the above points about brand loyalty though, I'll happily shop at either tesco or sainsburys, depending on price, convenience and the ability to log in with the smallest amount of brainpower.

Users who are viewing this thread