promo vid for saturday (1 Viewer)

peekingtom

[video=youtube;zAXdcqOg0p8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAXdcqOg0p8[/video]

MatthewWallis

I know people doing this are doing it for a good reason, but that video really made me cringe

Skyblue4u

Very rousing, makes me want to drive up and post some dog shit through fishers front door

Last edited:
R

RB1992

Is there a Facebook "event" page for this march? Just had a quick look on there and can't find one. Might target a predominantly younger audience, but would certainly raise the profile and awareness of it even more.

ajsccfc

That's a bit flash, isn't it? Youtube videos are usually badly-typed Comic Sans over metal or dubstep.

I think it's a very good effort and not at all cringeworthy. Well done whoever produced it. :claping hands:

Mary_Mungo_Midge

That picture of Fisher at about 30 seconds is repugnant. Even his own mother would struggle with the requisite restraint not to punch his squashy, doughy self-serving light out

Johnnythespider

If your'e watching this on itv+1 please don't vote as it will not be counted and you may still be charged. Good effort !!

christonabike

Dont post on footie forums very often I will go to this! Too many people slagging people but unwilling to anything of merit!
Jesus loves a trier and Johnny Ricoh.:wave:

theferret

what did you use to create it:thinking about:

After Effects I imagine, you can knock up things like that fairly quickly. Not belittling the effort, but you'd be amazed at the sort of quality you can achieve by buying an AE titles package from VideoHive for 5 quid.

ccfcway

After Effects I imagine, you can knock up things like that fairly quickly. Not belittling the effort, but you'd be amazed at the sort of quality you can achieve by buying an AE titles package from VideoHive for 5 quid.

I would, cause that makes feck all sense to me :p

tuousis

This really should be shown over and over again on the big screen in front of the motor museum.
Sure the council would oblige.

MayallMan

It is indeed Adobe After Efects...realy useful program and videos hive is a great website ;-p

Users who are viewing this thread