Match Thread Promotion Party Match Thread (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Brilliant, fireworks - I'll see them from Warwick.

That was pants. Not enough player interviews, waste of a Saturday night. All I've discovered is Joy tganked everyone in the country one by one and walshy definitely isn't coming back next season.

larry_david

How come that past it twat John 'please call me Jd I'm cool honestly look at my backwards cap and everything I'm even wearing the cool 2 tone kit' Dalziel got near the trophy but our own fucking captain didn't

ccfcway

So, quick summary.

our biggest achievement in 2 decades, celebrated by 3 players grabbing bog rolls, the player of the season can’t make it, joy thanking the Birmingham stewards and a guy playing non ccfc songs on the roof of a closed hotel followed by some sparklers

:).

sat in my cov top and gonna enjoy it anyway !

#pusb

Tommo1993

I know how the mrs feels now. Promise her a big show and it’s all anti climax. (Climax for me)

robbiekeane

So, quick summary.

our biggest achievement in 2 decades, celebrated by 3 players grabbing bog rolls, the player of the season can’t make it, joy thanking the Birmingham stewards and a guy playing non ccfc songs on the roof of a closed hotel followed by some sparklers

:).

sat in my cov top and gonna enjoy it anyway !

#pusb
It’s better than fucking nothing isn’t it and you can tell they’ve put a shit load of effort in and it probably still cost a bomb. People would’ve been moaning if there was nothing.

we tried to do a full day offsite meeting the other day in Teams and tried to do breakouts and shit and it was an absolute car crash.

Fair play to them and I enjoyed it and appreciate the effort

Philosorapter

Well I'm going saying it... I don't think this season has gone too badly.

clint van damme

were people expecting Casemiro to descend from a helicopter onto the roof and sign a contract?
Get a grip for fucks sake!!

ICHAN

I never went in the pink parrot but went in fatty Arbuckle's once. Fucking amazing, a massive riot and an efc after.
Fatties was amazing, only problem was, it was so far out of town, plus side it was closer to house :)

hill83

There’s still time for Ronaldo to fly in on a unicorn. But it’s not the clubs fault people are THICK AS FUCK. Ha ha

Flids

ajsccfc

I'm still watching because I reckon the fireworks thing was a ruse and they're going to release the new kit at a special price for the hardcore who bloody love both Cov AND sparklers.

Users who are viewing this thread