Proposal from Sky Blue Trust Members Meeting: Support CCFC Ladies on 16th March (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Lamtara said it was a proposal from those attending and AshbyJan said it was the CCFCL that approached the Trust. Which is it or is it both?

Both I believe. CCLFC approached the Trust before last night. The subject was also raised in the meeting an the extended ideas developed there. (And I had decided to go to the game immediately after the Ladies won the last round in mid Feb!).

Grendel

I have just read 28 pages of basically , drivel . Don't fucking start tonight old chum :facepalm:

Which bailiffs handled that job grendull? Only I don't remember reading it anywhere.

ACL had enacted a court order against the club. They were allowed through a deal with the administrator to compete the seasons fixtures. After that there was no further agreement so the club were homeless. Or are you saying we could just have carried on and no one would have noticed?

DaleM

ACL had enacted a court order against the club. They were allowed through a deal with the administrator to compete the seasons fixtures. After that there was no further agreement so the club were homeless. Or are you saying we could just have carried on and no one would have noticed?

It has been covered enough times about what actually happened . I'm not getting sucked into it again . More important things to do than argue with people on the internet tonight. I am NOT getting sucked into this. I am NOT getting sucked into this. :slap:

GaryPendrysEyes

You really do need to understand that Sisu are the clubs owners, responsible for the stewardship and well being of the club over 6 years. The buck stops with them.
They have led us here, and 'here' is about the shittiest place we have been in our history.

Grendel

I have just read 28 pages of basically , drivel . Don't fucking start tonight old chum :facepalm:

You really do need to understand that Sisu are the clubs owners, responsible for the stewardship and well being of the club over 6 years. The buck stops with them.
They have led us here, and 'here' is about the shittiest place we have been in our history.

Where is "here"?

Grendel

'Here' for you is a grade F in GCE business studies.

Well I'm not sure what you mean? Is it Sixfields? Or is it just a general statement? I suspect you've never been to the Ricoh anyway unless its in the away end when Birmingham were in town. Am I close?

skybluetony176

They would have had to put some effort into making it happen. But I think they were preoccupied as all their efforts were being put into doing the exact opposite in the direction of Northampton.

So it was sisu's choice, no forcing involved by any other party and they did it with no consideration of the fan base. It's all about the investors, as confirmed by Joy herself.

GaryPendrysEyes

Well I'm not sure what you mean? Is it Sixfields? Or is it just a general statement? I suspect you've never been to the Ricoh anyway unless its in the away end when Birmingham were in town. Am I close?

Youre as close as getting above an F in Business Studies i.e. clueless.

Grendel

They would have had to put some effort into making it happen. But I think they were preoccupied as all their efforts were being put into doing the exact opposite in the direction of Northampton.

So it was sisu's choice, no forcing involved by any other party and they did it with no consideration of the fan base. It's all about the investors, as confirmed by Joy herself.

They agreed to play in Northampton only just before the season started.

skybluetony176

They agreed to play in Northampton only just before the season started.

They officially announced it just before the season started. As for when it was agreed verbally, who knows. Not me or you that is certain. Maybe RFC knows, he's well connected. Apparently.

GaryPendrysEyes

I wonder where things will be in 1 years time. I guess pretty much the same... Relegation worries, attendances at Sixfields down a few hundred, another 1000 lose interest in football in Cov, quite a few drift off here as its moves to Nick's fantasy of GMK II.

Maybe something radical will happen in 2 years... in 3 years maybe they'll be Sisu FC and a Coventry phoenix team...

Thanks Sisu for destroying our club and fooking our City over.

Grendel

I wonder where things will be in 1 years time. I guess pretty much the same... Relegation worries, attendances at Sixfields down a few hundred, another 1000 lose interest in football in Cov, quite a few drift off here as its moves to Nick's fantasy of GMK II.

Maybe something radical will happen in 2 years... in 3 years maybe they'll be Sisu FC and a Coventry phoenix team...

Ah must have missed my question. Ever watched a game at the Ricoh?

Grendel

They officially announced it just before the season started. As for when it was agreed verbally, who knows. Not me or you that is certain. Maybe RFC knows, he's well connected. Apparently.

Its geniunely accepted that the club tried to her a deal with a West Midlands club and most agree Walsall was the preferred venue.

Actually Sixfields is much easier to get to so hey ho.

Grendel

I was embarrassed for you, going the old Vile fan route. Pathetic.
You contributing to Sisu's fighting fund tomorrow??

Ah must have missed my question. When did you last go to a game at the Ricoh?

skybluefred

I am not too sure, as some people see ACL / CCC also to blame surely it could be seen as backing them? It also alienates trust members who go to Sixfields and seems to be moving away from the "representing all fans" that it was? Not a dig or having a go.

If it was at Bedworth Oval then maybe.

From the 1200 people who go to the cabbage patch, the majority say they go to support the team--not sisu.
So basically a very small handful are against ACL/CCC.

Packing the Ricoh for a Ladies game should draw adverse publicity for sisu--and show them what they are missing.
The games administrators would also be aware of the crowd numbers.:blue:

Sky Blue Harry H

Isn't it about time we had a section in this forum which we called 'fight' and the usual protagonists just lined up and let rip at each other rather than skew every thread. I always find it funny that if you go to the last page of a thread there's a gaggle of people scoring petty points against each other and it is rarely relevant to the OPs thread title. By the way SISUs fault 90% ACL 8% Grendels fault 2% :D

skybluetony176

Its geniunely accepted that the club tried to her a deal with a West Midlands club and most agree Walsall was the preferred venue.

Actually Sixfields is much easier to get to so hey ho.

I thought most agreed that Coventry was the preferred venue? but hey ho

covmark

I'm sure we'll still have to put up with you're drivel in a years time.

DaleM

I am not too sure, as some people see ACL / CCC also to blame surely it could be seen as backing them? It also alienates trust members who go to Sixfields and seems to be moving away from the "representing all fans" that it was? Not a dig or having a go.

If it was at Bedworth Oval then maybe.

From the 1200 people who go to the cabbage patch, the majority say they go to support the team--not sisu.
So basically a very small handful are against ACL/CCC.

Packing the Ricoh for a Ladies game should draw adverse publicity for sisu--and show them what they are missing.
The games administrators would also be aware of the crowd numbers.:blue:

I have come to the conclusion that SISU are not bothered about "adverse publicity". I think they thrive on it. It's a different mindset we are dealing with here. No ethics , no morals etc. It's all about a return on their investors money. That is all it is about . I think with all these protests they are probably turning round to their investors and saying "Look , the council will give us the Ricoh for a song soon with all these voters protesting that we have left Coventry"
Nothing has worked up to now and at the last SCG meeting Labo started with an attack on the trust.
What does that tell us about the people SISU are .

Grendel

Isn't it about time we had a section in this forum which we called 'fight' and the usual protagonists just lined up and let rip at each other rather than skew every thread. I always find it funny that if you go to the last page of a thread there's a gaggle of people scoring petty points against each other and it is rarely relevant to the OPs thread title. By the way SISUs fault 90% ACL 8% Grendels fault 2% :D

Made me smile Harry fair play but all I'm doing is asking off GPE has ever actually been to the Ricoh. He goes on about a GCE in business studies.

I guess if he refuses to answer the forum will have to judge GPE and his sky blue connections.

Grendel

First I'm Kev Monks, now I'm SBK, whoever that is. Make your mind up Torchy.

Easy to prove either way to be fair. Answer me and quote me.

CoventryCityLFC

On behalf of Coventry City LFC I'd like to make it clear that there is no political agenda here; as a club we have no interest in getting involved in the politics.
Most of those behind the scenes are lifelong Coventry City supporters, you will not see us making negative comment about the men's club.

We are however passionate and committed about raising the profile of the womens game in general and of Coventry City Ladies in particular.

The Ricoh Arena provides the perfect platform to enable us to do so. there is no other Ladies club playing their football at as prestigious a venue as Ricoh.

Of course we welcome the support of SkyBlues fans new and old, we hope you all enjoy the experience enough to want to keep coming again and again.

The Ladies play in the top tier of the Ladies' game in the traditional football season. They deserve the support of the best fans.

Tickets are available at: https://www.theticketfactory.com/de...ticle_id=7ED0373D-D346-4A8F-908F-A51A6708CC7F

Please nb 'fulfilment fee' payable. there is a saving to be made by buying in bulk (the fee is charged per transaction not per ticket!

Yours in Sport
CCLFC

Sky Blue Harry H

Made me smile Harry fair play but all I'm doing is asking off GPE has ever actually been to the Ricoh. He goes on about a GCE in business studies.

I guess if he refuses to answer the forum will have to judge GPE and his sky blue connections.

Glad I made you smile Grendel (updating my CV to include that ;)) but Stevenage have gone 1-0 up and everyone else in the league below us looks like world beaters when you're on a run like us............................I hate being a City fan (and I've run out of lager!)

wingy

Glad I made you smile Grendel (updating my CV to include that ;)) but Stevenage have gone 1-0 up and everyone else in the league below us looks like world beaters when you're on a run like us............................I hate being a City fan (and I've run out of lager!)
Just got 4 cans of grolsch In .....happy days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread