Protest Adding To City's Costs (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

wmpolicelogo.jpg

Police called in for protest.

A planned protest at Coventry City's home game against Watford on Saturday, will incur extra costs for the club it is understood.

The match was due to be a police free game but following rumours that some fans are looking to hold a protest, the police have said they will be attending the match and Coventry City will have to pay extra for police to be in the stadium in case of trouble.
What those involved, whom Covsupport News Service does not know, but it is understood that other news agencies have been contacted by those intent on protesting, are protesting about is unclear?

It is known that no-one employed at Coventry City or the current owners are happy with the team being in 20th place in the Championship and everyone at the club is seeking to turn things round as quickly as possible.

Last edited:

ajsccfc

So a protest that's in part caused by a lack of money is going to cost the club more money.

ccfcway

I was gonna sell David Healy masks outside the ground, but I have decided we need better ones than that..

So, I'm gonna sell Ray Ranson masks instead... £5 each, or FREE if you "promise that the mask will be in a better position when you leave it than when you arrived" at the gound.

Hamish

wmpolicelogo.jpg

Police called in for protest.

A planned protest at Coventry City's home game against Watford on Saturday, will incur extra costs for the club it is understood.

The match was due to be a police free game but following rumours that some fans are looking to hold a protest, the police have said they will be attending the match and Coventry City will have to pay extra for police to be in the stadium in case of trouble.
What those involved, whom Covsupport News Service does not know, but it is understood that other news agencies have been contacted by those intent on protesting, are protesting about is unclear?

It is known that no-one employed at Coventry City or the current owners are happy with the team being in 20th place in the Championship and everyone at the club is seeking to turn things round as quickly as possible.

sp. Covsupport Propaganda Service

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
What are we protesting again? Oh yeah, SISU stop keeping us going and footing the debts. How dare they keep us up and running!

gouldberg

A bit strange that the statement released has to mention us apparently 'not knowing what we are protesting about'. Almost as if they are trying to add fuel to the fire themselves. A bizarre and pointless statement. Seems to me that they are trying to stir things and make us feel bad about everything as if it is our fault. The debts are our fault because we don't get 22,000 fans up a game, money for police is our fault because we were to protest. Sorry but not buying the need for this statement at all.

Users who are viewing this thread