Protest ideas (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

the rumpo kid

what about a GODIVA style protest, bound to get publicity all over the world, everyone attends as normal, as the game kicks off everyone turns there back to the pitch for the first 5 mins, and if anyone gets caught peaking they will be forever known as a c**t or a peeping grendel

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

what about a GODIVA style protest, bound to get publicity all over the world, everyone attends as normal, as the game kicks off everyone turns there back to the pitch for the first 5 mins, and if anyone gets caught peaking they will be forever known as a c**t or a peeping grendel

I thought you were going to go down a naked route when I started reading your post!

trevelfarandwide

Can one of your other accounts come instead?

Told you at least several times, you've lost me on that - feel free to make it an issue, I'll just ignore you. :)

Nick

Administrator
Told you at least several times, you've lost me on that - feel free to make it an issue, I'll just ignore you. :)

Do you want me to explain further? I would PM but you don't reply. I suggest you do, as there is a case of identity theft going on so it's quite serious.

Last edited:

Grendel

I think Sid James would have delivered the punch line better. Bit shit really, wasn't it?

Bruce the Boot

A sell out would never happen sisu haven't the staff to deal with it , there would be more lockedout than in . The match is on tv nobody needs to miss the game , a complete boycott would attract mass attention .

Astute

A good idea would be a huge last minute walk up ;) game would get delayed for a start
Normally yes. But Sky are in charge of football these days. The FA took the devils money. The game would go ahead on time.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

It's a night game anyway, so wearing black won't do too much will it? People have dark coats on anyway etc.
Are we playing in the dark then ? Oh don't tell me sisu are not putting the floodlights on to save money. :facepalm:

hill83

Are we playing in the dark then ? Oh don't tell me sisu are not putting the floodlights on to save money. :facepalm:

Don't think that's what he means you plonker.

It would be the equivalent of protesting at mega bowl in bowling shoes.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Don't think that's what he means you plonker.

It would be the equivalent of protesting at mega bowl in bowling shoes.
It's a joke , for f**K sake. :facepalm:

no_loyalty

Build a bonfire,
Build a bonfire,
With Joy Seppala on the top,
Timmy Fisher in the middle,
And burn the fucking lot

letsallsingtogether

Let's spray paint the main cameras lens that would show them.
Or just hold a huge sisu out banner in front of it for the whole game cut down the angles they can show.

Nick

Administrator
Or just hold a huge sisu out banner in front of it for the whole game cut down the angles they can show.

Would need to somehow drape it from the top tier in the corporate bit.

Another thing is some sort of lighting, but that might be extreme. You can get laser pen type things that beam words, of course laser pens will get you kicked out and taken off you.

Get one of these bad boys : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fas...B-Animation-Laser-beam-show/32340337470.html#!

Beam some messages ;) I wonder if it would be able to beam above the ground from outside, a bit like the batman thing? Would be interesting to see.. Also dodgy if planes are about though. Just an idea away from the traditional banner...

What could be done about projecting stuff onto the side of the Ricoh from the road by the Ricoh? Is that illegal?

SaveThe_Granary_2-550x440.jpg

SkyBlueCoco88

Noise really will get attention. I think packing the ground is a great idea and every single fan needs to be as vocal as possible. Needs to be respectful though as anything too extreme will be dumbed down by the TV pundits and will have a detrimental affect. This is a great opportunity to get the message across to the broader audience and make our plight more noticeable. In terms of people boycotting, what's the point!? They already have the money from season ticket holders so they might as well go in and support the 11 lads on the pitch as surely that's who we care about and why we spend our hard earned money each week to support them. Personally I hope that this thread will get to the point and finalise a plan for the Sheff Utd game and if it helps my season ticket is by the gantry so I'm here to help

harvey098

Ok, let's be realistic.

There is not going to be a boycott because there will always be about 3000-4000 fans that will go regardless of any protest so will just make us look apathetic and will achieve nothing.

There is not going to be a "sell out" just won't happen. The stayaways and bandwagoners will not come out to a standard league 1 game, especially as it's televised.

What we need to focus on is not the attendance but what the fans in the ground can do.

Wearing black or holding banners isn't ultimately going to achieve anything.

Is there a legal way that we could make a disturbance which could lead Sisu with a football league fine?

Nick

Administrator
Ok, let's be realistic.

There is not going to be a boycott because there will always be about 3000-4000 fans that will go regardless of any protest so will just make us look apathetic and will achieve nothing.

There is not going to be a "sell out" just won't happen. The stayaways and bandwagoners will not come out to a standard league 1 game, especially as it's televised.

What we need to focus on is not the attendance but what the fans in the ground can do.

Wearing black or holding banners isn't ultimately going to achieve anything.

Is there a legal way that we could make a disturbance which could lead Sisu with a football league fine?

Won't it be the club getting the fine?

italiahorse

Just keep putting an A4 'Sisu Out' in front of the lens.
The cameras are mostly accessible from the stands.
Easier to do and difficult to prevent.

Wheelfass

Ok, let's be realistic.
There will always be a recorded gate of at least 5,500 or whatever the season ticket sales were because that is always included in the attendance no matter how many are in the ground.

Liquid Gold

We can all just take buckets of jam and check them on to the pitch. would ruin the pitch and have the added bonus that wasps fucking love jam so would keep our overlords happy.

shmmeee

Would need to somehow drape it from the top tier in the corporate bit.

Another thing is some sort of lighting, but that might be extreme. You can get laser pen type things that beam words, of course laser pens will get you kicked out and taken off you.

Get one of these bad boys : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fas...B-Animation-Laser-beam-show/32340337470.html#!

Beam some messages ;) I wonder if it would be able to beam above the ground from outside, a bit like the batman thing? Would be interesting to see.. Also dodgy if planes are about though. Just an idea away from the traditional banner...

What could be done about projecting stuff onto the side of the Ricoh from the road by the Ricoh? Is that illegal?

SaveThe_Granary_2-550x440.jpg

I actually like this one. Not because it'll have any impact, it won't, but it's just cool.

It's done a lot in advertising so I'd assume it's legal. What are you going to be done for as long as it's safe and isn't blinding anyone?

harvey098

Won't it be the club getting the fine?

Unless we're a problem, nothing will ever happen. The fans are a pet dog that Sisu have put in a cage and we've just sulked about it but if that hypothetical dog kept breaking out of the cage and kept fucking up the house then the owners would eventually have to get rid of it.

Grendel

Unless we're a problem, nothing will ever happen. The fans are a pet dog that Sisu have put in a cage and we've just sulked about it but if that hypothetical dog kept breaking out of the cage and kept fucking up the house then the owners would eventually have to get rid of it.

Get rid of the dog and get another one you mean?

chiefdave

What are you going to be done for as long as it's safe and isn't blinding anyone?
Can't think of anything you'd be done for. There may be something if it causes issues for drivers or is offensive but that shouldn't be a problem so imagine you'd be fine.

Neil

I think a statement should be made that makes references to our club. So I do think we should turn up in our numbers but poss do the following.

In the 10th minute clap and chant we want sisu out. For the amount of years they have been with us!

Then 87th minute. Yes cup winners year. Everyone should leave the ground leaving it empty like all the open promises that have been made!

letsallsingtogether

I think a statement should be made that makes references to our club. So I do think we should turn up in our numbers but poss do the following.

In the 10th minute clap and chant we want sisu out. For the amount of years they have been with us!

Then 87th minute. Yes cup winners year. Everyone should leave the ground leaving it empty like all the open promises that have been made!
I like the filling the ground one too but unfortunately just like boycotting it will never happen, in any numbers.

Nick

Administrator

Anything involving.doing something on a minute to represent something should be banned

ccfcway

If it ended up 25k though, less noticable the 7k that don't bother going, than the 4k that don't bother boycotting.

its just not going to happen.

What chance do we have of getting 25k to pay for a ticket and attend a game to protest, when less than 20k have signed an online petition to protest

Fergiesbeard

Hallowe'en is coming up. Get as many people as we can to buy a "grim reaper" mask/outfit. Go to the game wearing the costume and a sign hanging around the neck saying "Sisu is killing our club" if 50 or so people were dressed in singers corner like that the cameras would pan in a couple of times and get the attention.

Users who are viewing this thread