Protest Thread (Lets organise. Get some publicity) (1 Viewer)

gary_ccfcforever

Forgot to mention we also have a party style photo booth for the weekend, so possibly could get some names down for people to have pictures with etc

shy_tall_knight

I think the protest should be at the Ricoh itself on a Saturday afternoon plenty of parking, ACL won't object they could even use it for their own marketing.

pusbccfc

Yes we met the council at the Memorial Park yesterday to have a look at the plans and the size of the area allocated to us, we have been given nearly half a football pitch in the family field.

We will have a marque where people can come in, join, buy merchandise have a game of fifa, giant jenga, giant chess and giant connect 4, we also will be running a penalty shoot out competition, and we will be running some football and futsal sessions. So lots going on

Superb! What sort of merchandise will be on offer?

Also, with people boycotting the official club shirt this season, is there any chance that the Trust will design a match day type shirt?

pusbccfc

How about a shiet with NotOnePennyMore as the logo?

I was thinking something along them lines.

Obviously you won't be able to use the City badge, but I'm sure we could make something similar.
Something people can wear that would show that they are Coventry fans.
For example when they are abroad or at away games!

Jim

James Smith has made the Not One Penny More logos, so firstly thanks James! Secondly, everyone feel free to stick them everywhere! Shirts, mugs, banners, leaflets....

letsallsingtogether

Already had 3 Demos this week and yes they were mainly trust members then people like you moan that it is all for publicity unfortunately haven't seen many non trust members at these events yet they get slated for not organizing it and not being real fans???

Stop your moaning and take part if you can't be bothered then just keep sending all those E-Mails that have been so successfull
Already tried this one two weeks ago. You've got no chance of the trust backing it.
I would love to see it happen as this is by far the best way for media coverage.

letsallsingtogether

I am no longer a member of the Trust but I am willing to help out on the stand Sorry have burnt my trust T-Shirt in a Craig moment will have to buy a new one :p:p

Alek

Covcraig@bury

Already had 3 Demos this week and yes they were mainly trust members then people like you moan that it is all for publicity unfortunately haven't seen many non trust members at these events yet they get slated for not organizing it and not being real fans???

Stop your moaning and take part if you can't be bothered then just keep sending all those E-Mails that have been so successfull
Originally Posted by Covcraig@bury:
Already tried this one two weeks ago. You've got no chance of the trust backing it.
I would love to see it happen as this is by far the best way for media coverage.

Still not sure what the Trust have achieved .
I've done the same as most on here bar than the forums ( select ).
Got the same answers as most fr different sources , so to me £1 well saved.
As for the so called protests you at the "Trust" are so proud of. You and your lack of members support is embarrassing . Even the inbreds are taking the piss !!
I feel sorry for the dog having to be exposed in the local and national press, at least blank the poor hounds eyes out to save its identity .

letsallsingtogether

How many times do you need to be told I am not a Trust member just making an observation as I was there. you however have been nowhere and are just making assumptions get your information right before making such stupid comments,

We are all supposed to be Cov fans yet you just want to split us why?

As for the so called protests you at the "Trust" are so proud of. You and your lack of members support is embarrassing . Even the inbreds are taking the piss !!
I feel sorry for the dog having to be exposed in the local and national press, at least blank the poor hounds eyes out to save its identity .

SkyBlueUkeman

Ooh. This seems to have caught a second wind. 3pm on a Saturday in town? Just like old times!

Which Saturday? Is the deadline the 7th for bids?

letsallsingtogether

This is not a Trust organised Protest this is a Fans Protest as for the pathetic turn out yes you are right I expected more just from the replies on this site?.

If all we do is moan and do nothing then we will get nothing!

If you want to Keep SISU in power then do nothing!

If you want to play home games for three years in Walsall Then do nothing!

If you then want to play the rest of the Games in Warwickshire in a poxy Shed then do nothing!

I for one am not happy with all of the above so I will do what it takes.
We may not be successful but will give it a try then at least I know I did all I could to save my beloved CCFC

:blue::blue:

lifelongcityfan

already had 3 demos this week and yes they were mainly trust members then people like you moan that it is all for publicity unfortunately haven't seen many non trust members at these events yet they get slated for not organizing it and not being real fans???

Stop your moaning and take part if you can't be bothered then just keep sending all those e-mails that have been so successfull
originally posted by covcraig@bury:

still not sure what the trust have achieved .
As for the so called protests you at the "trust" are so proud of. You and your lack of members support is embarrassing . Even the inbreds are taking the piss !!

another sad git who is preoccupied with slagging off the trust and sees one pound as a major investment..also done sfa but happy to knock others
i was at the ryton protest and the majority were not sbt members so u cant even get your facts right. The point is that the protests were initiated by those on here and supported by the trust. Its a shame a moaning git like you couldnt get off your arse to attend.
How about you dropping your trousers in bury high st and having sisu out tattood on your arse, and charging a pound to watch!
Then tell us how succesful you have been
or organise an event yourself and tell us how many turn up
At the end of the day its up to the individual whether they attend or not... its not up to the trust
So take responibility yourself

Last edited:

Steve.B50

Craig, it des not matter if a member of the Trust or not, the fact that some people care enough to do these things for the good of the cause is a positive act on its own.
People are joining the Trust all the time as we need one voice, one club, one community. At Ryton on Thursday I would estimate only half were members of the Trust, but three more joined there and then.
We can all be individuals shouting off or we can be an large organised group under one banner, fight each battle at a time. First one KEEP CCFC IN COVENTRY

simple_simon

Am behind anything that gets the message over to the FL, SISU, Fisher, ACL or the Council that the people and supporters of Coventry are fed up, want or Club sorted and will not go to a home game not in Coventry.

Do a protest in Coventry on a Saturday.

KEEP COVENTRY CITY IN COVENTRY!

Users who are viewing this thread