Nick
Administrator
- Joined
- Feb 25, 2008
- Messages
- 159,391
- Reaction score
- 77,034
To be fair Nick, your ideas are "see if we can find out who the investors are", which isn't really an idea as we can't. You mention Welcome Break, but that was 13 years ago. There's no way of knowing who they are invested in, or who is invested with them. It's a non-starter.
They've got small offices in Mayfair with a few people in and that's it. You ain't gonna get people down to London regularly, so it's not really a viable protest.
Not saying any of the other ideas are better, but let's not pretend you've given us a solid gold idea.
I've also said "I'll post more from my computer" so I can go through previous suggestions as well and put them all together.
I've never said anything I have said is solid gold or implied it. I have just said in this thread that it's more than Astute, COAB and singers_pore have suggested while they are trying to dig me out for not suggesting anything.
It isn't just finding investors, it's finding others who may have dealt with them or are in "their world".