Proud (1 Viewer)

wiljam

I am proud to be sky blue tonight, from a Cov kid watching the sky blues in South Africa. Play up.

Grendel

I find it depressing to be honest.

On at 6:30am Saturday on the east coast of Australia. Gave all their effort, honestly knew we weren't likely to win, but a rare TV game here. How much was the shirt sponsorship? Well done TEAM!

ccfcway

I find it depressing to be honest.

Not sure of the context you are saying it, but sort of get where your coming from.

One of my 1st games was 3-0 at Highbury with Quinn hattrick, and was used to playing Arsenal twice a season.

We are so far away from Prem League and not even in Coventry any more.

Grendel

Not sure of the context you are saying it, but sort of get where your coming from.

One of my 1st games was 3-0 at Highbury with Quinn hattrick, and was used to playing Arsenal twice a season.

That's why its depressing - our expectation now is we do not lose to Premier Teams by a bucket load - it is depressing.

Grendel

turlykerd

I'm also proud to be going out tonight in my city shirt, in Fayetteville, north Carolina .

4:0 wasn't reflective of the game imo and I enjoyed our second half performance.

and welled up seeing the "why" signs at 35ish(lol)minutes into the game

PUSB !

shmmeee

That's why its depressing - our expectation now is we do not lose to Premier Teams by a bucket load - it is depressing.

We are where we are, but yeah I've felt pretty small time this season.

How many times have you watched a game with some tinpot little team struggling, talk of young players who will be off soon, etc. etc. Now that's us.

Como

It was by no means my first game but I did go to that one, in the Arsenal end with a friend who supported them. Think they were doing a lot of building work at the time.

I watched courtesy of the www, and it stuttered a bit but nice to be able to watch them live from the US.

Second half much much better, legs gave way a bit at the end.

Samo

Proud! and depressed! :)

ccfcway

It was by no means my first game but I did go to that one, in the Arsenal end with a friend who supported them. Think they were doing a lot of building work at the time..

Yep, the stand behind the goal was closed

Como

I'm also proud to be going out tonight in my city shirt, in Fayetteville, north Carolina .

4:0 wasn't reflective of the game imo and I enjoyed our second half performance.

and welled up seeing the "why" signs at 35ish(lol)minutes into the game

PUSB !

And of course 61.

Users who are viewing this thread