Pub for Millwall (1 Viewer)

ms639

Hi all,

Just wondering what pubs seem to be the local spot for away fans at Millwall, want to avoid Tommy Hatcher is possible........

Astute

First League away game, not a great destination for many but surely should top 1200 away fans ?

Was the one I was looking forward to. London games are a good laugh. OK you will have to be a little careful as it is Millwall. But it isn't anywhere near as bad as it was. I was planning to park on the outskirts of London then get the underground. Still off my feet though :( I am about a 6 or 7 hours drive from London and need to keep my leg up. But those of you that can go should have a good day.

ATB81

Will you have an idea of which pubs by London Bridge you'll be stopping at nearer the end of the week? Millwall is difficult to get all city fans in one particular place before the game, but would be a good vibe if we could with all the positivity at the moment

Mr pot

We intend to head for the ship Wright's. But I'll go with the general consensus. We need to make a good gathering

breadbin

post from the Leicester message board make me chuckle
Mr pot, on 10 Aug 2015 - 4:47 PM, said:
This is my first trip to east London. Where are the friendly places to drink, meet before the game? I work with a Coventry fan and their at mill wall. Is it going to be ok this weekend? I have one child coming with me and apparently Coventry used to slap us about a bit and may be looking for trouble? Also west ham and millwall at home too?

For a neutral environment why not meet around Borough market area? Some nice pubs riverside and easy to get to either ground. I'm assuming that you want a quiet drink and don't want to mix it with any supporters. Don't head anywhere near Bermondsey though - this is quite close enough.

Mr pot

Seems the away friendly pub to be. I'm currently trolling the foxes forum to see where they'll be.

ATB81

Shipwrights was where we're thinking too. If we have an identified place such as there then it may help gather the city fans all in one place. Should be a good vibe

LB87ccfc

This is my first trip to east London. Where are the friendly places to drink, meet before the game? I work with a Coventry fan and their at mill wall. Is it going to be ok this weekend? I have one child coming with me and apparently Coventry used to slap us about a bit and may be looking for trouble? Also west ham and millwall at home too?

For a neutral environment why not meet around Borough market area? Some nice pubs riverside and easy to get to either ground. I'm assuming that you want a quiet drink and don't want to mix it with any supporters. Don't head anywhere near Bermondsey though - this is quite close enough.

Got to be a wind up surely, or trying to stir.. funny though.

breadbin

yeh agree sounds like a wind up to me or somebody trying to stir it, but is funny used to slap us about sounds like something you would of said at school

Ashdown

Truth is most Leicester fans from Leicester are generally ok and have no problem with Cov. It's the screwed up faced Cov hating cretins that live around Hinckley and SW Leics that despise us, they really do !

Mr pot

I wouldn't know. It's always been villa for me due to the premiership years

SlowerThanPlatt

Through us not playing Villa for years and Leicester just being viewed as a friendly/side game to Forest-Derby.

I remember when I went with my Leicester mate from uni to Leicester v Forest in the cup, he was talking it up as this massive rivalry and that Forest absolutely hate Leicester. Leicester beat Forest 4-0 if I remember correctly and the Forest fans clapped Leicester off the pitch. Fair to say he was not impressed and just said it was respect for a great performance. :D

Users who are viewing this thread