Public utilities. (1 Viewer)

wingy

Bargains Energy Policy.
What a dithering disaster, rid us of this Privatised fiasco.
That Is all.

wingy

And it continues
Brexit at play or a realisation that it's economically unsustainable
Hinkley point that is
Personally the French don't seem totally committed either and have struggled with financing.
You'd have to think national security is a question also if say someone decided to pull the plug on us further down the line

Marty

I think we should be focused more on micro-generation. The Stade De Nice used for Euro 2016, produces 3 times it's own usage of energy from the solar panels on its roof as well as other things.

Captain Dart

I think we should be focused more on micro-generation. The Stade De Nice used for Euro 2016, produces 3 times it's own usage of energy from the solar panels on its roof as well as other things.

Yes, highly distributed micro sites and change planning rules to force new housing & developments to have solar panels.Very robust and impossible to take out.
I think solar/wind accounts for 25% generation needs, we ned to pump that up to 50% in next dacade.
I think storage technology will evolve to assuage the unpredictable nature of this type of power generation over that time.

wingy

Tell you what
Wish I'd have picked up some of those depressed EDF shares yesterday,then flogged them by tonight?

Users who are viewing this thread