Pubs and Local Businesses - Nikki Sinclaire MEP (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Weatherspoons want to move there? That would be a nice little earner for them (if they'd age to get it, and we say there obviously).

Wonder how the car park attendants would take to that though. Was never sure if they had genuinely purchased the land to use as a car park of of they just stood on the gate taking the cash making use of the empty (but private) land....

They were the gypsys off the camp next door!

Porkchophill

I retweeted one of Nikki's tweets this morning, commented, and got a response almost immediately!

She does seem to have a keen interest in our case, as she has with other clubs issues so I don't believe this is a publicity stunt!

Fair play, I say! We need all the help we can get to get this the attention it needs!

Neither do I think SkyBlueRevelation (Pt2) is in it for a bit of publicity! I for one plan to take advantage of his kind offer when I make it to his bar for a bite to eat ;)

Fair point but people in glass houses and all that I'm sure you'll find SBR PT2 is entertainment or marketing for the establishment so if we were all as cynical as him we could come to the same conclusion an mep going on tv and highlighting our struggles and impact on local businesses is a little bit different to getting a few more people in a bar

Hi sw88 - thanks for the support - your more than welcome.

I retweeted one of Nikki's tweets this morning, commented, and got a response almost immediately!

She does seem to have a keen interest in our case, as she has with other clubs issues so I don't believe this is a publicity stunt!

Fair play, I say! We need all the help we can get to get this the attention it needs!

Neither do I think SkyBlueRevelation (Pt2) is in it for a bit of publicity! I for one plan to take advantage of his kind offer when I make it to his bar for a bite to eat ;)

look fella - I have been posting on here since last year if you go through my posts you will find maybe 2/3 that have a mention of the bar all in the same thread - now I don't have to explain myself to you but for clarity I feel I have maybe set you straight, Whether people on here use or don't use the bar it will survive, the purpose of the discount was a offer to fellow City fans a discount - How you align this with a MEP all of a sudden popping their head up offering help, and getting 10 seconds on Central is beyond me, wake up and a smell the coffee, ask yourself this question where has the MEP been for the last 18 months of this struggle - the reason they are now coming out of the woodwork is because they can get their face on TV. Now if you want to say this is the same thing as me mentioning a couple of bands and offering a bit of discount then you are quite deluded...as for talikg the offer down - Iv decided that ill keep it up - thanks.

Fair point but people in glass houses and all that I'm sure you'll find SBR PT2 is entertainment or marketing for the establishment so if we were all as cynical as him we could come to the same conclusion an mep going on tv and highlighting our struggles and impact on local businesses is a little bit different to getting a few more people in a bar

Porkchophill

look fella - I have been posting on here since last year if you go through my posts you will find maybe 2/3 that have a mention of the bar all in the same thread - now I don't have to explain myself to you but for clarity I feel I have maybe set you straight, Whether people on here use or don't use the bar it will survive, the purpose of the discount was a offer to fellow City fans a discount - How you align this with a MEP all of a sudden popping their head up offering help, and getting 10 seconds on Central is beyond me, wake up and a smell the coffee, ask yourself this question where has the MEP been for the last 18 months of this struggle - the reason they are now coming out of the woodwork is because they can get their face on TV. Now if you want to say this is the same thing as me mentioning a couple of bands and offering a bit of discount then you are quite deluded...as for talikg the offer down - Iv decided that ill keep it up - thanks.
So it is about advertising then ! And by the way calling other people idiots and morons because of their opinion until they have to apologise is abit deluded and I think you will find that the more media attention the better and you were also very quick to say that people who rely heavily on match day revenue are 1 trick ponies in the current climate any loss of revenue can be the differance between staying afloat and not paying the next bill not every body is a city centre venue

Look mate - your boring me now...I cant be bothered to even dissect your last post as it is total nonsense, but do yourself a favor don't read so fast your missing bits.

So it is about advertising then ! And by the way calling other people idiots and morons because of their opinion until they have to apologise is abit deluded and I think you will find that the more media attention the better and you were also very quick to say that people who rely heavily on match day revenue are 1 trick ponies in the current climate any loss of revenue can be the differance between staying afloat and not paying the next bill not every body is a city centre venue

Just seen your post - Cheers but I am not in for a lot of tomorrow (im interviewing)...by all means call in, your more than welcome - if am around I would gladly share a coke with you. Regards Phil

Thanks son:wave:Lets start again and not just me and you but everybody on here thjats a City fan. FFS join together and we can beat these bastards. Anyway coming in tomorrow lunchtime buy you a drnk

Hi chaps,

Just wanted to thank everybody for their responses and the many emails and tweets we have received, ccfc is not a lost cause so please don't give up, several doors have opened today that were previously firmly shut, and believe me we have honestly tried and tried in the past.

It's only when there is a big enough reaction and backing that we get a response, we will continue to fight your cause as it is quite simply the only thing to do, all the best

Hi chaps,

Just wanted to thank everybody for their responses and the many emails and tweets we have received, ccfc is not a lost cause so please don't give up, several doors have opened today that were previously firmly shut, and believe me we have honestly tried and tried in the past.

It's only when there is a big enough reaction and backing that we get a response, we will continue to fight your cause as it is quite simply the only thing to do, all the best

Many thanks for your efforts.

Users who are viewing this thread