Put A Flag Up Or Not ? (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

I've been in my new place 11 months now and settled in well. I get on okay with neighbours and life here is a lot better than all the years I lived in Bell Green flats. Anyway I was wondering whether or not to put up an England flag or something similar seeing the Euros start shortly ? I always did in my old place, but dont want to ruffle feathers as I'm still a newcomer to the row of bungalows. What do you reckon leave it, or go for it as its only a few weeks ?

Reactions: vow

Skybluefaz

I've been in my new place 11 months now and settled in well. I get on okay with neighbours and life here is a lot better than all the years I lived in Bell Green flats. Anyway I was wondering whether or not to put up an England flag or something similar seeing the Euros start shortly ? I always did in my old place, but dont want to ruffle feathers as I'm still a newcomer to the row of bungalows. What do you reckon leave it, or go for it as its only a few weeks ?
I used to always have a flag up for major tournaments but have lost it during a house move. Go for it say I, nothing wrong with English pride. I'll be ordering one.

Evo1883

Haha whack it up, it's the euros

no_loyalty

We usually buy a load of England stuff (car flags, bunting etc) from the pound shop pre tournament, anybody know if they are selling it this year, as not seen many people with flags out or on their car.

hill83

We usually buy a load of England stuff (car flags, bunting etc) from the pound shop pre tournament, anybody know if they are selling it this year, as not seen many people with flags out or on their car.

Not sure, but I just bought a 5ft by 3ft flag off Amazon for £5.99 as I lost my old one when I moved house. Plenty of stuff on there.

baldy

Just have your own mind,who cares what a forum thinks? Haha

stevefloyd

If anyone is ever offended by a national flag they are not worth being considerate too in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread