Pwkh (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

There seems to be a lot of questions on all sorts from fans and I was thinking rather than various threads asking PWKH loads of questions, that I am willing to compile the questions into one list.

PWKH - Peter, would you be willing to answer questions from CCFC fans if I can compile them into one list for you and in your own time as I know you are very busy right now, if you would mind answering them the best you can? I understand some questions maybe commercially sensitive and that is your call on whether to answer or not.

CCFC fans - please post your questions on this thread and I am giving a deadline of 5pm today and I will compile into one list of questions for Peter to reply to.

Thank you all and thank you Peter for taking time to speak with fans.

Kind regards

Last edited:

LarryGrayson

why 5pm today that ant long enough for me to ask the right questions rather then any old question

dongonzalos

I believe it was posted on here in full last week....but yes it's very revealing

I completely missed it somehow.

One side open and transparent other side

I will do an interview give you answers then not allow you to publish them.

Yet some still side with SISU in all if this incredible

covcity4life

I completely missed it somehow.

One side open and transparent other side

I will do an interview give you answers then not allow you to publish them.

Yet some still side with SISU in all if this incredible

you still side with thorn though :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

SkyBlueScottie

"ACL would be willing to give CCFC full details of the F & B accounts and were prepared to go open book and even allow CCFC to use the revenue figures in the clubs FFP calculations?"

Does that mean we can "use" the figures but not get any of the cash?

dongonzalos

"ACL would be willing to give CCFC full details of the F & B accounts and were prepared to go open book and even allow CCFC to use the revenue figures in the clubs FFP calculations?"

What was SISU's reply?

dongonzalos

you still side with thorn though :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Just open minded enough to know you can't judge a manager over three games.

He may have been good or bad this season

Tim said no more sacking managers. Took responsibility for the relegation of last season as most on here agree.

Then sacked Thorn after three games we then lost 5 on the bounce.

Whichever way you look at it that was bad leadership.

If you didn't rate Thorn that much sack him after relegation.

Don't let him sign 9 players and line up DMC then sack him after 3 games, muppets

ashbyjan

Just to clarify
ACL would give CCFC their share of the f&b profits approx £100k (less this season due to lower attendances)
ACL would cross invoice to allow CCFC to use the revenue figures, approx £1m (less this season due to lower attendances) for the calculations of FFP

Hope that explains it.

fernandopartridge

Just open minded enough to know you can't judge a manager over three games.

He may have been good or bad this season

Tim said no more sacking managers. Took responsibility for the relegation of last season as most on here agree.

Then sacked Thorn after three games we then lost 5 on the bounce.

Whichever way you look at it that was bad leadership.

If you didn't rate Thorn that much sack him after relegation.

Don't let him sign 9 players and line up DMC then sack him after 3 games, muppets

It wasn't 3 games you crank.

lordsummerisle

With then adminsitration, has the right to buy the Higgs share of ACL at an agreed price formula gone too?

This means that Higgs could potentially get more money from anybody new coming in without being hamstrung by previous agreements doesn't it?

dongonzalos

No but they will see the framework of ACL's legal argument.

So unless they have said something in their that contradicts their own legal case.
Which they shouldn't unless they have lied on either the answers or their legal framework.
Then they should be just waiting to see what ACL's case is before revealing their answers which should only serve to back up their case surely?

Or have they said something in there that undermines their case.

Or do they just come across very badly and they have realised that and it is nothing to do with Tuesday.

Whereas ACL have nothing to hide

dongonzalos

With then adminsitration, has the right to buy the Higgs share of ACL at an agreed price formula gone too?

This means that Higgs could potentially get more money from anybody new coming in without being hamstrung by previous agreements doesn't it?

Higgs will be that desperate to do business with professionals I think they would honour a decent price.

SkyBlueScottie

Just to clarify
ACL would give CCFC their share of the f&b profits approx £100k (less this season due to lower attendances)
ACL would cross invoice to allow CCFC to use the revenue figures, approx £1m (less this season due to lower attendances) for the calculations of FFP

Hope that explains it.

Excellent, thank you.

chiefdave

Just to clarify

Hope that explains it.

Does anyone know when the joint venture company was setup? Thought crossed my mind that this may have been set up to make it harder for SISU to get their hands on the F&B money, was the dispute already ongoing when the change was made?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
20/04/12 chiefdave ......... so just as SISU started to withold the rent ........ not sure how connected the two events were though. It makes sense to me to seperate things out

chiefdave

20/04/12 chiefdave ......... so just as SISU started to withold the rent ........ not sure how connected the two events were though. It makes sense to me to seperate things out

Thanks OSB, in your opinion does this make any negociation easier or harder? On the face of it to me it makes things harder as if CCFC (or SISU as current owners) want access to all that income there is now another party involved.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
plus and minuses chiefdave. On the one hand it means that ACL can sell off an interest in the daily operations quite seperately from selling ACL or an interest in it. It provides flexibility in negotiations imo for ACL

In terms of SISU and currently CCFC under their ownership I doubt it matters much the course of action they have conducted virtually ensures they wont get to those income sources however it is set up. The thing is SISU could have had all the options listed below but not for free

A new owner could
- just buy the club
- buy the club and part of IEC and get access to the turnover if they own 51%
- or could buy less and become a "partner" in IEC
- buy 50% of ACL who own 77% of IEC
- buy all of ACL
- buy less than 50% of ACL and become a partner

plenty of options which may well mean a that a large upfront payment is not required to get access to income streams

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread