QF Draw (3 Viewers)

Saddlebrains

Any of the big guns left away we sell out in 2 minutes

Anyone at home we sell out in 2 minutes

skybluelee

One of my favourite memories from a game was seeing the bloke sat in front of me celebrating in the faces - fists clenched, shouting at the top of his voice - of his 2 Man Utd supporting sons, when we grabbed an equaliser against them. Some time in the 90s.
Id guess they were about 8 and 9.
Piss poor parenting allowing your kids to support a different team to you.

Tommo1993

Not so sure it’ll be Blackburn. Expecting Newcastle’s front line to tear their back 3 a new one.

hamil99

Facebook User
I have tickets for the Hull game (up on the balcony with a 3 course meal) and also booked at the CBS for the weekend. The hotels not refundable, so I'm really hoping for a home game. if the game is at home will I be able to swap my tickets over?

wingy

Who has it squad with a Sheaf in and q sims on the subs bench that's just flashed across the strapline on Sky?

Answer Ross county!

skybluegod

I have tickets for the Hull game (up on the balcony with a 3 course meal) and also booked at the CBS for the weekend. The hotels not refundable, so I'm really hoping for a home game. if the game is at home will I be able to swap my tickets over?

I very much doubt it. If you have the points then you will be able to get tickets for the new game I'd imagine but pretty sure your tickets will be extant for the hull game.

SBbucks

No chance, it’s a different competition, different pricing.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Well, it ain't bloody Luton! Losing 6-2 as I type! 5 for Haarland! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ccfc1234

I hope we are drawn at home. You might be able to upgrade to cat A pricing or whatever they will charge, especially if you explain your wider situation with hotels etc. If not you could book another two corporate tickets!

San Francisco

Dull was a bit harsh maybe. The 'glamour' of a big toe aside I just have a feeling that teams like Wolves, Newcastle or if Brighton or Bournemouth go through are going to take things very seriously, full first team and a super keen crowd as it's a massive opportunity for them have a rare outing at Wembley also.

Slim as it may be but my gut says the bigger teams have more scope to not take us seriously

Was thinking the same. Dare I say it but I think Man United at home could be an ideal tie as they're more focused on getting into Europe so doubt they'll field a full strength team against lower league opposition.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

Has to be our best chance.
Get drawn away to Liverpool, Chelsea or Man City, then beat West Brom, then we can all start talking about concentrating on the league ! If Forest beat Man U, and we get drawn at home to them or Leicester, then we can start talking about 'The Double'

Balli001

Was thinking the same. Dare I say it but I think Man United at home could be an ideal tie as they're more focused on getting into Europe so doubt they'll field a full strength team against lower league opposition.
Win the fa cup and they would be in Europe

Users who are viewing this thread