QF Draw (4 Viewers)

Flying Fokker

I don’t get why people are complaining with the draw. We’ve avoided all the big dogs.
If Wolves go through we’ve done well. Leicester would have been a boring draw.
Wouldn’t really wanna play Brighton, even their second string team is class.
Wolves could be do-able

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me, I’d have liked a home draw. More fans. We deserve it. So many will miss out.

Travs

Wolves away would be a fantastic draw for an FA Cup quarter final. Local derby, hostile crowd. Fantastic.

Brighton away would arguably be one of the poorer picks available (unless Southampton pull off a shock), but its all relative.... a European level side away is by no means "a shit draw"

skybluericoh

Couldn't agree more. Those were the days. And know one knew what numbers the teams were..
Or on the coach on Saturday evening straight after all the games had just been played. I think our semi was the first one on a Sunday because the police dictated due to the Leeds fans. And the first shown in its entirety on TV even if not live.

Bidda

Or on the coach on Saturday evening straight after all the games had just been played. I think our semi was the first one on a Sunday because the police dictated due to the Leeds fans. And the first shown in its entirety on TV even if not live.
I remember returning to Coventry on the coach after we’d beaten Leeds in 1987. V emotional. The streets were lined with people cheering as if we’d won the game rather than just attending it!!

skybluericoh

If it’s wolves how long before the old whiskers advert is sung?

YAM YAM YAM YAM
YAM YAM YAM YAM
I LIKE FISH……. can’t remember the rest

fernandopartridge

I don’t get why people are complaining with the draw. We’ve avoided all the big dogs.
If Wolves go through we’ve done well. Leicester would have been a boring draw.
Wouldn’t really wanna play Brighton, even their second string team is class.
Wolves could be do-able

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wolves are a point behind them in the league, there is nothing in it

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

shmmeee

You really don’t think we would have a chance?

They’re going to be up for it enough cos it’s silverware that we’re unlikely to catch them unawares. Good enough to beat us easily if they don’t fuck up, unlike a Forest or similar. It’s got drab 2/3-0 all over it.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

If its Wolves its an alright draw, if its Brighton shit draw, we’ll lose and not even get a big gun or see good players their second string would do is, Wolves we have a chance against

Macca

Tbh apart from a trip to Wembley which we have done to death in last few years what is the point of the semi final looking at who will be in it 😂

pusbccfc

I remember when we all used to beg for away draws. Shows people love home games now.

Wolves away on a Saturday is tasty whichever way you look at it. The last competitive match was played at Sixfields and they rubbed it in.

The last competitive match at their place was the late equaliser from Aaron Phillips. We had 4500 there across both stands. One of the best celebrations I can remember. It was pandemonium.

Users who are viewing this thread