Also suggests we've got 4250 tickets

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240301_142150_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240301_142150_Samsung Internet.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 54

Alex1987

No chance of anyone with less than 1000 points getting a ticket. #closedshop

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

The Leicester 3300 allocation sold out 30 minutes into the 700+ window which is probably the best barometer here.

You can probably boost that up by 100 for points accrued this season. I think anyone with 800+ has a decent chance if the allocation is up to 4750 here...?

torchomatic

£30 in Steve Bull stand and £25 in the Stan Cullis Quadrant. Not too bad, thought they would be more than that.

Skybluecol

No chance of anyone with less than 1000 points getting a ticket. #closedshop

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
With 4250 allocation I think it'll go down to 900 pts.....be interesting to see if they jump 200 points for each window too......right thing to do as opens it up more but wouldn't surprise me if they did it in 100s

Gynnsthetonic

Just say it's been a good life, but you now need to move on.
The Birmingham cup match when we were at home at St Andrews i took the Mrs as security, a long walk back to station with sporadic fighting (Birmingham fans picking out Cov fans in small groups), she came in handy that day as I avoided any trouble 😃

play_in_skyblue_stripes

How about preference to people who went to FA cup games? I only went to Oxford, paid for Maidstone but was ill.

Those who went to say 3 out of 4 FA cup games should be given first chance. Season tickets are not relevant to cup competition.

Never going to happen my idea but it's fairer. Again this is going to given preference to people who live locally or those far away who buy season tickets where cost doesn't become a factor.

bigfatronssba

4250 is 15% of 28300.

Either we're getting more tickets than that or they're having to limit capacity

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Outside Wolves ground right now.
Club person said its a Saturday.
Supposed to be 12:15 kick off

And it's live on ITV.

And surprise surprise Linekers team is on the BBC on the Sunday.

Like I've said before the BBC never have us, CCFC Live. 🤬🤬🤬

bigfatronssba

That's not how it works.

It's "upto 15% or capped at 9000". The home club do not have to give 15%. It's a maximum.

Strange rule

Why are the FA concerned about there being more than 15%?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Why are you worried what channel it’s on, does it affect the game?

I'm not worried, it's just that the BBC are biased bastard's.

For example, If we did get to the Semi - Final at Wembley, two games over the weekend, which one do you think the BBC would pick ?

torchomatic

How about preference to people who went to FA cup games? I only went to Oxford, paid for Maidstone but was ill.

Those who went to say 3 out of 4 FA cup games should be given first chance. Season tickets are not relevant to cup competition.

Never going to happen my idea but it's fairer. Again this is going to given preference to people who live locally or those far away who buy season tickets where cost doesn't become a factor.
Well, i'm a STH and I've been to every FA Cup game home and away, so can I have a special ticket?

Users who are viewing this thread