Match Thread QPR (2 Viewers)

jordan210

Well that was a load of shite. Should have made them changes after 20 mins. But hope we wait and then gift them more goals.

NorthernWisdom

Of the players that have been in our first regularly this season that you would expect in our first team in the championship you could say O’Hare and Hamer will benefit. I think the rest have either not featured enough or have shown themselves to be not good enough.
I actually think Dabo will benefit too, and hopefully stay fit. Hyam, believe it or not, I think can still make it at this level, hopefully a re-set will help him cut out the errors. I know it's only because he's playing, but the likes of Eccles a year older so can push for the first team more (likes of Burroughs make the squad next season, if not playing?), Sheaf if he stays will have had a year's experience at this level, and Walker too will have played a bit, and hopefully get a pre-season under him. I do actually think Allen is perfectly OK at this level, but can't carry a side, needs the team playing well with him. A year at this level would hopefully mean a better quality loanee (maybe get McCallum back permanently?).

I am optimistic if we stay up - main problem is confidence really, for three years we've won more than we've lost, so even going behind,us and the players had hope we could come back - have to hope this season hasn't wrecked that completely.

Sky Blue Harry H

Yea I'd go with that , both looked interested hungry although that first half was impossible for any forward to really be involved , be it biamou or Pele.

Yep - happily go with the team that finished (maybe Hamer for Eccles) with McFadz in and Da Costa on gardening leave.

Liquid Gold

I actually think Dabo will benefit too, and hopefully stay fit. Hyam, believe it or not, I think can still make it at this level, hopefully a re-set will help him cut out the errors. I know it's only because he's playing, but the likes of Eccles a year older so can push for the first team more (likes of Burroughs make the squad next season, if not playing?), Sheaf if he stays will have had a year's experience at this level, and Walker too will have played a bit, and hopefully get a pre-season under him. I do actually think Allen is perfectly OK at this level, but can't carry a side, needs the team playing well with him. A year at this level would hopefully mean a better quality loanee (maybe get McCallum back permanently?).

I am optimistic if we stay up - main problem is confidence really, for three years we've won more than we've lost, so even going behind,us and the players had hope we could come back - have to hope this season hasn't wrecked that completely.
Dabo I can maybe give you. The others are reaches.

shmmeee

Hyam is shite, sorry. We need an entirely new back line and GK if we stay up.

Dickie

Eccles has done well. I’d be happy to start the next game with the team that finished this game. At least we had some possession and chances. I can’t believe how bad the starting 11 were, especially Shipley and Allen.

Funny how the QPR commentators are acting like they’re Brazil.

Brighton Sky Blue

I dont even think O'Hare is that quick, more busy than raw pace. Dabo is quick but he plays 90% of the game in his own half.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Dabo when given the license to can really turn on the gas but he's out. O'Hare does I think have it in him as well, more impressive is his stamina

Paul Anthony

Pathetic performance. We did their job for them. Game was over after 2 minutes, when we offered no response to going a goal down and from there it was just an absolute capitulation. We've got the tactics completely wrong again.

LilleSkyBlue

Absolutely dreadful, that, but QPR were streets ahead in every department. They were simply a lot better than us.

Their 3rd was abysmal from our point of view though.

Ah well, Eccles and Gyokeres looked half-decent when they came on.

Brighton Sky Blue

Absolutely dreadful, that, but QPR were streets ahead in every department. They were simply a lot better than us.

Their 3rd was abysmal from our point of view though.

Ah well, Eccles and Gyokeres looked half-decent when they came on.

It was made incredibly easy for them, just as it was against Luton, PNE and others

Users who are viewing this thread