Question to those who have purchased tickets online (1 Viewer)

afan4life

Its been well documented that the automated email response system no longer works (sold it Lester apparently) but I was turned away at the Super-Store* today and told that all online tickets are being posted out, I pointed out that I had selected the option to collect but he insisted all online tickets are being posted..anyone heard this?

*:sarcasm:

TheUKGryphon

Whilst on twitter and phone, they have maintained that tickets will be posted, the internet still gave a collect or post option.

cornoccfc

Tickets are being posted to avoid queues at the shop just for collections

24 hour turnaround for me, between order placed and tickets delivered; and saw many other supporters say the same.

I got through to the website at 2,30 a.m. on Friday morning, got a single season, the payment went through, but with "no delivery option" . I e-mailed the ticket office on Sunday morning and got a reasonably quick reply saying all season tickets will be posted out anyway. I'm holdimg my breath...........

Hobo

I have an impending feeling of Chaos and SISU blaming the postal service? I sincerely hope I am wrong for our fans sake.

Otis

Whilst on twitter and phone, they have maintained that tickets will be posted, the internet still gave a collect or post option.

Didn't for me. Both options were there but it would not let me click on 'collect.'

This was on Friday.

afan4life

I choose to collect, and was not charged for posting, which is what I told the guy on the door..so its fingers crossed time

StevieM

I renewed my ticket and put a new order in for the seat next to me on Thurday afternoon and the collect and delivery options were greyed out.
I have had no e-mail confirmation of my order from the club (always had one through when buying anything as a receipt for cup tickets whatever).
My plan was to go to the shop and collect them sometime this week before Friday but after reading this thread I'm assuming that they will be posted out.
Has anyone had their season tickets through who renewed them online on Thursday or later?

Otis

I renewed my ticket and put a new order in for the seat next to me on Thurday afternoon and the collect and delivery options were greyed out.
I have had no e-mail confirmation of my order from the club (always had one through when buying anything as a receipt for cup tickets whatever).
My plan was to go to the shop and collect them sometime this week before Friday but after reading this thread I'm assuming that they will be posted out.
Has anyone had their season tickets through who renewed them online on Thursday or later?

It was a season ticket that I puchased. That was on Friday. Nowt in the post yet.

Wheelfass

Its been well documented that the automated email response system no longer works (sold it Lester apparently) but I was turned away at the Super-Store* today and told that all online tickets are being posted out, I pointed out that I had selected the option to collect but he insisted all online tickets are being posted..anyone heard this?

Hope the person wasn't the same one that told me and the rest of the queue that the SOUTH stand had be sold out and that the NORTH stand tickets were waiting for police approval. (Got it the wrong way around).
My mate who was in there at the same time as me today got to the point of payment and was told that the ticket would be posted out to him. When he questioned if it would be there by Friday the answer was "I don't know" He waited and had the ticket printed out.

Otis

my 5 tickets just came thru the letter box:).....£0.50postage but I paid nothing...hahahah SiSu

I renewed myseason ticket online last week. Today I just have had a ticket through the post for Friday's game only . Guess they must be sending the ST's out later. Anyone else had the same?

LB87ccfc

I renewed myseason ticket online last week. Today I just have had a ticket through the post for Friday's game only . Guess they must be sending the ST's out later. Anyone else had the same?

Club said will be doing this as awaiting delivery of more booklets.

SkyBlueSid

Yes. We bought our STs online last Wednesday. Yesterday we received tickets for Friday in the post. They did allocate the correct seats though.

I would presume they are sending out the ST books next week in time for the Yeovil game.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Yes. Season ticket books (how old school :D) will be posted out after the Gillingham game.

wonder if it costs more to have the card machines in operation, with them going back to (or atleast continuing with as they were used at Sixfields too) the paper tickets in a book?

Otis

Club said will be doing this as awaiting delivery of more booklets.

Booklets? Have we been time warped into the past all of a sudden!

Thought we would get swipe cards as per previous seasons. Accept they can't do this straight away of course, but thought they might just issue paper tickets for a game or too until they could sort out the swipe cards.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Booklets? Have we been time warped into the past all of a sudden!

Thought we would get swipe cards as per previous seasons. Accept they can't do this straight away of course, but thought they might just issue paper tickets for a game or too until they could sort out the swipe cards.

Not as far as I know. It's the 'in' thing apparently. Very retro :)

LB87ccfc

Otis where you been mate?? This season it is all booklets for season ticket holders, not doing the swipe cards anymore.

This was announced a while back.

Otis

Must have been asleep at the back.

I like my swipe card. Makes me feel more important. Friends also think it's a credit card too, so again that boosts my credibility.

Monners

Must have been asleep at the back.

I like my swipe card. Makes me feel more important. Friends also think it's a credit card too, so again that boosts my credibility.

Until they realise that it says CCFC on it and that you are in fact £60m in debt!

Otis

Until they realise that it says CCFC on it and that you are in fact £60m in debt!

Well they accept that's bollocks, cos they all know I am only £120,000 in debt!

Anyway, I just tell them that CCFC is the Cayman Confederation & Finanical Company.

chiefdave

Seem to remember they had problems getting enough swipe cards in for the start of the season in previous years so at a guess they think it will take too long to get thousands of them done for this year. Expect they will be back next season.

mark_ccfc

Managed to order mine online last Saturday, via the post. No 24 hour turn round for me - still haven't got them. Because I didn't receive the confirmation email (and the fact that the server wont let me log on to check my purchase history, and I couldn't get through on the phone!) I sent them an email yesterday. Received a reply within a couple of hours saying that they were busy trying to get them all posted out.

:whistle:

Nick

Administrator
Managed to order mine online last Saturday, via the post. No 24 hour turn round for me - still haven't got them. Because I didn't receive the confirmation email (and the fact that the server wont let me log on to check my purchase history, and I couldn't get through on the phone!) I sent them an email yesterday. Received a reply within a couple of hours saying that they were busy trying to get them all posted out.

Has the money been taken?

Otis

Don't understand this. I got my tickets last week as I say, but have been curious and on a couple of occasions just tried out the CCFC official page just to see if I could get on or not. Have been successful both times.

Have logged on, checked tickets and looked at my purchase history.

Wonder why some can get on and some can't. Will try again now just out of interest.

Otis

Very odd. Just tried again and got on instantly and just checked my purchase history too. Only took me about 40 secs max, so not even slow for me.

theferret

Very odd. Just tried again and got on instantly and just checked my purchase history too. Only took me about 40 secs max, so not even slow for me.

The website is fine now and has been since Sunday. When the rush was on it was impossible though. Expect the same again Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread