Questions for Simon Gilbert (1 Viewer)

The Gentleman

Now we have the result of the JR, will you now be looking into the FL's stance on all of this and the outstanding payment to which we may be punished. Also, have any questions been asked to Sisu of late about the progress on Legoland and whether they are still interested in a forum.

Moff

I think the Football League issue is one that certainly be pursued. As for the new ground, it will more than likely be the usual waffle from Fisher.

shmmeee

You can't prove anything on the new ground, it's proving a negative so unfortunately it's a dead end until they want to tell us more.

Though he could always get another timescale for more information just to give us all a laugh.

SimonGilbert

Telegraph Tea Boy
Now we have the result of the JR, will you now be looking into the FL's stance on all of this and the outstanding payment to which we may be punished. Also, have any questions been asked to Sisu of late about the progress on Legoland and whether they are still interested in a forum.

I have asked the Football League for comment again today.

They rarely seem willing to respond to my questions or take my calls. Very disappointing that they seem unwilling to address the concerns of City fans.

I spoke with Tim Fisher about the new stadium today. It was a full and frank discussion, and yielded some interesting answers. I hope to get the piece online tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torchomatic

Be careful how you write it or you could go the way of Les Reid!

They rarely seem willing to respond to my questions or take my calls. Very disappointing that they seem unwilling to address the concerns of City fans.

I spoke with Tim Fisher about the new stadium today. It was a full and frank discussion, and yielded some interesting answers. I hope to get the piece online tomorrow.

Hobo

What? Getting [REDACTED] with [REDACTED] while [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] were [REDACTED]?

Scandalous!

Think you need to edit this shmmeee ;-)

sky blue john

Simon I think it would be very difficult for most CCFC fans to take anything Sisu say from now on seriously. Do you not get the feeling that we are all being played ?
From now on actions speak louder than words !

Grendel

Simon I think it would be very difficult for most CCFC fans to take anything Sisu say from now on seriously. Do you not get the feeling that we are all being played ?
From now on actions speak louder than words !

I think Simons finished for the day John. Alan Poole is taking him for a walk round the park.

shmmeee

I think Simons finished for the day John. Alan Poole is taking him for a walk round the park.

Wait. Is the accusation now that Simon Gilbert (a reporter) does what Alan Poole (his editor) tells him?

Someone call Private Eye!

Be honest, it doesn't sound as impressive an accusation as the Hoffman one, conspiracies involving bankers always go down well, such a shame the fact that he left Trinity Mirror tripped you up on that one.

James Smith

Be careful how you write it or you could go the way of Les Reid!

Do we actually know what the reason for LR not writing for the Telegraph anymore is?

The Gentleman

I would also like to know exactly how Sisu are going to be paying for all of this, or more specifically that none of this will be payed for by CCFC in any way.

skybluetony176

I would also like to know exactly how Sisu are going to be paying for all of this, or more specifically that none of this will be payed for by CCFC in any way.

Unfortunately Gent the club will always pay for sisu's mistakes in some shape or form. That's the only certainty in this whole sisu mess.

olderskyblue

No no no, you only need to know the detail if it's an offer from KCIC.........

shmmeee

Do we actually know what the reason for LR not writing for the Telegraph anymore is?

I know the rumours and I know if you post them they get deleted.

I also know what Reid thinks and funnily enough it's the same line that comes from RobS and the Private Eye article.

Grendel

Wait. Is the accusation now that Simon Gilbert (a reporter) does what Alan Poole (his editor) tells him?

Someone call Private Eye!

Be honest, it doesn't sound as impressive an accusation as the Hoffman one, conspiracies involving bankers always go down well, such a shame the fact that he left Trinity Mirror tripped you up on that one.

I thought Hoffman had left before he did. Hardly a conspiracy that one.

covcity4life

i miss the good ol days where andy turner and his bland articles were the only stuff we wanted or needed to read.

RoboCCFC90

What was that slogan again "Real Football, Real Fans" more like "Real Bollocks, Real Let-Downs"

Users who are viewing this thread