Questions to Timmy at the Formums (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

1. How is it that a "non trading" Company (CCFC Ltd) has debts of £70 million pounds if it not trading ?

2. How is it that a "non trading" Company (CCFC Ltd) is registered for VAT ?

3. If SISU made loans to a "non trading" Company (CCFC Ltd) it indicates CCFC Ltd is in fact trading.

4. How is it that loans made by Avro to Coventry City Football Club (Holdings) Limited have been passed onto CCFC Ltd if CCFC Ltd is a "non - trading" Company.

5. Why is it that players contracts in past years were between the player and CCFC Ltd if it is a "non- trading" company.

6 If CCFC Ltd is a "non -trading" Company how come it signed a lease agreement to play at the Ricoh when it had no income nor assets ?

I am sure there are loads more !

psgm1

Banned
Answer in my mind at least is quite simple - TF thinks we are all mugs!

Conventional business practice, is that the holding group is the non trading part, and the individual companies underneath are the trading parts.Whether or not common sense prevails is up in the air!

As an aside, my spider senses tell me that the chinese connection who has put in the bid has been saying for the best part of a year that he intended to place a bid. As such is it fair assumption that he is a cov fan? Certainly I believe it is fair comment that the chinese consortium is fully aware of the situation at coventry (they wouldn't be going in blind).

With the plethora of last minute bids, it makes perfect sense to extend the deadline for a while. With Mr Appleton coming out saying at one stage they would be bidding blind for the company, it would be an incredible gamble. However since I announced to the world that the league had confirmed absolutely that Ltd are CCFC, then the value of Ltd is increased substantially.

TF is playing on the fears of the fans. The sooner he is gone the better

SISU OUT

James Smith

If Holdings is the club, why can't the kit for next season be sorted until the club comes out of Admin?

Jim

If Limited is a non-trading company why do the statutory accounts signed by Tim Fisher show:

1) Statement saying Principle activity of CCFC Ltd is that of a professional football club
2) Show turnover of £11m
3) Show expenditure of £16m
4) Show a staff breakdown of around 100 players and management
5) Limited accounts prepared as going concern and to continue trading for at least 12 months

simple_simon

Answer in my mind at least is quite simple - TF thinks we are all mugs!

Conventional business practice, is that the holding group is the non trading part, and the individual companies underneath are the trading parts.Whether or not common sense prevails is up in the air!

As an aside, my spider senses tell me that the chinese connection who has put in the bid has been saying for the best part of a year that he intended to place a bid. As such is it fair assumption that he is a cov fan? Certainly I believe it is fair comment that the chinese consortium is fully aware of the situation at coventry (they wouldn't be going in blind).

With the plethora of last minute bids, it makes perfect sense to extend the deadline for a while. With Mr Appleton coming out saying at one stage they would be bidding blind for the company, it would be an incredible gamble. However since I announced to the world that the league had confirmed absolutely that Ltd are CCFC, then the value of Ltd is increased substantially.

TF is playing on the fears of the fans. The sooner he is gone the better

SISU OUT

You actually going to one then?

bigfatronssba

Is it illegal to be Vat Registered and non trading?

simple_simon

Just hope these forums are organised and do not get out of hand.
Do you think Fisher will have his dog with him, or some yellow coated goons?

cofastreecity

Timmy doesn't need a bullet proof screen, he has Hector, thick skin and cannot remember fact from fiction, so it would be difficult for him to remember who said what, but that wouldn't matter, let build a statue to Joy, no lets build a Timmy statue, as I want to be remembered for Jimmy Hill in reverse, down three leagues, they will worship me forever in Leicester and Aston Villa.

James Smith

Just hope these forums are organised and do not get out of hand.
Do you think Fisher will have his dog with him, or some yellow coated goons?
Yellow coated Hired goons, all the best people use Hired Goons.

Just had the image of Secombe, Sellers, Milligan etc. protecting Tim.

Nonleagueherewecome

Question: How do you sleep at night?

Answer: On top of a big pile of money.

jas365

I'll be there on Monday too ! Bet I'm fobbed off when I tell him I have asked Company's House to investigate the accounts !

Well I'll be there too on Monday VOR, I have my questions ready to ask him!

There was a forum last night just for corporate members, I know a couple of people who went, and basically Fisher spoke for about 90 minutes, giving his point of view as to how we have ended up at this point. This included going right back to 1907 and how shares were originally issued, explaining the make up of the club etc.

He did say that they had chosen another ground to play at for 3 years and had also chosen a site for the new ground, but couldn't yet reveal either of them.

When he'd finished he did take a few questions, but apparently just skirted round the answer like a politician, didn't actually answer anything or tell them anything they didn't already know. He then said he had another appointment and buggered off!!

I sincerely hope the forums on Thur/Fri/Mon are not going to be the same.....

Steve.B50

Thanks jas365
Have just come on to find out what was said at last nights meeting.

Did hope he may say more than that.

shmmeee

We're our own worst enemy at these things, did anyone go to the CWR ones? They're overrun my angry old men ranting about irrelevant stuff.

This is a golden opportunity to get answers, yet this thread has barely one decent question to ask in it.

If it matters as much as some claim to dislodge and catch out Sisu, why is it so hard to actually get questions people want answered?

It's alright saying "I've got my questions" but what if they're not well formed, or if you don't get picked, etc? Better to use the time to craft and share key questions so they are more likely to reveal useful information.

And before anyone asks: No, I haven't a clue what I'm going to ask, but that's because I'm not as up on the financial/admin stuff as others. I'd be happy to be given questions to ask though, yet surprisingly no-one on this forum seems to have any.

BrisbaneBronco

So Mr Fisher, lets say we do ground share and we do build a new stadium and halfway thru construction, ACL/CCC come begging. Then what?
Surely you would have considered this possibility?
Another scenario, what happens if we get back up to the Championship in the next 3 years. Your imaginary 8000 capacity stadium will not be fit for the purpose.
You really haven't thought this thru have you?:facepalm:

ajsccfc

I think he claimed it's one of those Lego set stadiums where you can just clamp on another tier or something.

Users who are viewing this thread