quiet deal being done ? (1 Viewer)

sky blue john

just a thought its been a little quiet from everyone in terms of statements.
Are they all sitting around the table thrashing out a takeover deal ?

Haskell has already said he doesn't want to get the fans hopes up incase the deal goes through, so we wont know anything until the deal is near completion

jimmyhillsfanclub

just a thought its been a little quiet from everyone in terms of statements.

Lets just be grateful for that eh?

We've had shed-loads of statments from all sides....almost all of which were about as informative as the business section of Beano.....

I'm just glad they've all shut the fuck up for a bit.

ccfcway

maybe the administrator is on holiday again ?

He had a hard week last week searching for this golden egg and he needs a rest now.

ajsccfc

It'd be lovely to think that all sides are trying to come to an agreement that actually benefits the club, but it's more likely they're sat with photos of opposite board members and drawing penises on them.

Think of it this way, if we're not hearing anything, A. we dont have to hear the BS coming from SISU's horrid mouth, and B. we're not hearing any bad news ATM. Think positive. It's all we have right now

ccfcway

SISU come to the club and demand all fans give up their shares
they cut squad and get relegated with a manager who has never managed and hasnt managed since
they put the chairman on the bench
"the best board room ever assembled"
Transfer embargo x 3
Try to get ACL out of business by not paying rent
ACL threaten to put CCFC administration
CCFC put themselves into administration
We get 10 point penalty
CCFC appeal the penalty
CCFC withdraw the appeal
Adminstrator cant find the golden egg
SISU now in court over council row

Now, I am no legal expert, but I suggest that the next line in the above mess will NOT be "SISU sell up and everything is now great"

SISU come to the club and demand all fans give up their shares
they cut squad and get relegated with a manager who has never managed and hasnt managed since
they put the chairman on the bench
"the best board room ever assembled"
Transfer embargo x 3
Try to get ACL out of business by not paying rent
ACL threaten to put CCFC administration
CCFC put themselves into administration
We get 10 point penalty
CCFC appeal the penalty
CCFC withdraw the appeal
Adminstrator cant find the golden egg
SISU now in court over council row

Now, I am no legal expert, but I suggest that the next line in the above mess will NOT be "SISU sell up and everything is now great"

Getting SISU out will not solve the problem just like that. It will help and will put the club in a better position and will improve the chance of getting things back to normal, but the new owner will have a lot of work to do to repair the damage these pr*cks have done to this club. Everyone seems to think if we get SISU out, everything will be fine and dandy. Wrong. Thats just the first step. It's all well and good getting them out, but then you gotta repair the damage and build for the future. If those things dont happen, all this will be nothing. We need to start being realistic

inside track

There IS a "quiet deal being done"

I am told by a VERY reliable source that CCFC's (Sisu's) action in applying for a judicial review is related to a document that implicates the Council in some way. If the Council lose in court they would face a massive pay out.

That has driven both sides together. Likely outcome, apparently is:

High- profile stadium management company takes over the running of the Ricoh

ACL wound up or something of the sort

CCFC continue to play at the Ricoh

Sisu guarantee to invest heavily in the club or sell

Sale unlikely because of £60,000,000 (a figure accepted by all sides) put into the club so far

CCFC rent desk ripped up & arrears written off

A way of CCFC Ltd exiting administration to be agreed by all and put to the administrator

Sisu has made it clear they will not negotiate with Elliott/Hoffman under any circumstances

Preston Haskell not regarded as likely bidder after trying, unsuccessfully to buy into three clubs previously - Leeds, Charlton and Bolton. All three concluded that he would be unlikely to deliver,

Users who are viewing this thread