Racism aimed at gael bigirimana (1 Viewer)

skyblueshaun

i heard before kick off and during the match some racist remarks aimed at gael by our own fans. i was disgusted by all of this they were mainly aiming the remarks at his prematch praying thing.

muners

i heard before kick off and during the match some racist remarks aimed at gael by our own fans. i was disgusted by all of this they were mainly aiming the remarks at his prematch praying thing.

if that's genuine mate then im disgusted. should be found and life bans handed out aswell as OB involvement. the lad says a prayer so what. Are the retards handing out verbals that stupid that they won't allow anyone to have faith etc. fecking C-UNITS. last thing i want is this club being dragged to the level of those scouse inbreds currently being scrutinized.

skyblueshaun

if that's genuine mate then im disgusted. should be found and life bans handed out aswell as OB involvement. the lad says a prayer so what. Are the retards handing out verbals that stupid that they won't allow anyone to have faith etc. fecking C-UNITS. last thing i want is this club being dragged to the level of those scouse inbreds currently being scrutinized.
deffo genuine they were older blokes aswell which i was suprised about. wasnt really fair due to the fact i had my young neice ther

Grendel

deffo genuine they were older blokes aswell which i was suprised about. wasnt really fair due to the fact i had my young neice ther

Very surprised. Other than one grotesque incident I witnessed some 25 years ago I would say the club has very little evidence of racist behaviour and the fans generally are very good in that respect.

skyblueshaun

Very surprised. Other than one grotesque incident I witnessed some 25 years ago I would say the club has very little evidence of racist behaviour and the fans generally are very good in that respect.
found it disgusting our own fans doing it tho there is no need for it

cornoccfc

disgusting if true, particularly with the dedication (to the club) he's shown in the previous years to get to where he is today

you lot on here are a fucking joke, having a go that something might have been said, i heard fuck all, there are bigger things to worry about than a bit of so calle racism. idiots

ajsccfc

you lot on here are a fucking joke, having a go that something might have been said, i heard fuck all, there are bigger things to worry about than a bit of so calle racism. idiots

So you not hearing it means nothing happened, despite skyblueshaun not actually mentioning where he or the people shouting were in the ground?

Either you have the hearing of Superman, or you really shouldn't be calling other people idiots.

Grendel

you lot on here are a fecking joke, having a go that something might have been said, i heard feck all, there are bigger things to worry about than a bit of so calle racism. idiots

Racism is a very big issue and has to be stamped out. Deplorable if happened and why that makes us idiots I hate to think.

Kuklinski

He can go and pray on a Sunday, a couple of minutes before an important match isn't the time to do it. And it's not like his prayers are being answered is it?

I'mARealWizard

He can go and pray on a Sunday, a couple of minutes before an important match isn't the time to do it. And it's not like his prayers are being answered is it?

Imagine my surprise at discovering you as one of the posters responding and the way you have done in this thread...

:whistle:

Covfather

And nobody reported it to stewards/police?. Don't come on here moaning about it do something about it, grow some balls and report it.

smileycov

Facebook User
Seems very lame though shaun! If you heard it, what was said? no one wants or supports racism ( i hope) but you haven't actually come out with any hard facts. Were they "taking the piss" as in "pray for win" etc that is not racism just piss take bad natured but not racist. saying they are rascist is flavour of the month at the moment. On here everyone slated the barnsley fans over billy sharp, some calling for senior players to quit the club, people getting on there high horse. Turned out to be untrue! FACT not HEARSAY

skyblueshaun

Seems very lame though shaun! If you heard it, what was said? no one wants or supports racism ( i hope) but you haven't actually come out with any hard facts. Were they "taking the piss" as in "pray for win" etc that is not racism just piss take bad natured but not racist. saying they are rascist is flavour of the month at the moment. On here everyone slated the barnsley fans over billy sharp, some calling for senior players to quit the club, people getting on there high horse. Turned out to be untrue! FACT not HEARSAY
calling him a black b**tard is racist tho which was being done for fuck sake stop making me out to be a lier

ajsccfc

On here everyone slated the barnsley fans over billy sharp, some calling for senior players to quit the club, people getting on there high horse. Turned out to be untrue! FACT not HEARSAY

While the person calling for Barnsley players to walk out was being ridiculous as always as was any inference that it was the majority or even a lot of Barnsley fans, the chant apparently wasn't fabricated. It's believed one idiot started it and was quickly shut up by fans around him. The Barnsley chairman they'd take the strongest action possible if the individual could be identified.

Users who are viewing this thread