Transfer Rumour Rak-Sakyi (1 Viewer)

edgy

Palace youngster

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Palace youngster

He’s a winger, perhaps we are looking to stick to the 4411

lord_garrincha

Whether true or not, not withstanding the Tayo disaster, it does fit our model of being successful in L1 before joining us... like Sheaf & Maatsen.

Blind-Faith

Seen him play a couple of times, looked a decent prospect, exactly the type of player we should be going for. Rather him than Patterson 👍

Hoofhearted

In fact can we have some more jokes/banter/crack about this player or if you prefer ......
Rak Sakyi and Crack 🤭

I'll get my coat

slowpoke

I’d be surprised, purely based on the fact I imagine Palace don’t think a whole lot of faith in us developing their players (understandably but incorrectly in my opinion) after the Aderemola loan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My understanding is Aderemola going back was down to him not us.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

I’d be surprised, purely based on the fact I imagine Palace don’t think a whole lot of faith in us developing their players (understandably but incorrectly in my opinion) after the Aderemola loan

Was it ever made clear why he left? I'd assumed it was down to the player as opposed to anything we did wrong to be honest.

On the guy in question if he's a winger i'd be expecting a change in formation if he's brought in.

slowpoke

Was it ever made clear why he left? I'd assumed it was down to the player as opposed to anything we did wrong to be honest.

On the guy in question if he's a winger i'd be expecting a change in formation if he's brought in.
Pacey winger would suit us down to the ground could alter tact at half-time or just after, still need a striker though and it would mean us having to buy one and a CB.

AFCCOVENTRY

Whatever happened there I can’t see us getting any players on loan from Palace.

Hertsccfc

Players in U21's for them. I wonder if he got home sick. all very odd
I don't know the detail but it doesn't sound at all odd to me. One scenario is young lad (?18) leaves home for the first time, moves to a different city, surrounded by different people and work, fails to settle and wants to go back. Must happen all the time.

Doesn't mean we are at fault or that he won't develop into a good player in time.

ceetee

I think a few years back we had a lad on loan (Bristol City was it?) who lasted about one day before he went back home to his mum.....well something like that

KenilworthSkyBlue

I don't know the detail but it doesn't sound at all odd to me. One scenario is young lad (?18) leaves home for the first time, moves to a different city, surrounded by different people and work, fails to settle and wants to go back. Must happen all the time.

Doesn't mean we are at fault or that he won't develop into a good player in time.

I don't think it was a case that he was homesick. I think it was more to do with the fact that when he arrived he became quickly apparent in both training and in the U23 game that he played in that he was far below the level required.

SAJ

I was under the impression Aderemola asked to go back as he couldn’t settle being away from home,

junglej13

Wouldn't be surprised if these type of stories are a bit of a bluff to Swansea in relation to Paterson to help our bargaining position come the end of the window.

slowpoke

Looks like Rak-Sakai could be an interesting signing but he would be anothet loan giving us five so any other signing should there be any will have to be permanent and we certainly need a CB.

junglej13

What do you mean?
Basically I suspect we want Paterson but just not at the price Swansea are asking. Nearer the deadline if Swansea think we are genuinely looking elsewhere for a similar type of player they might lower their asking price.

PVA

Looks very skilful.

Seems to be predominantly an inverted winger but could be potentially effective in the AM role as something different to what we have.

WestEndAgro

Class act, get him in the door.
As for the other Palace lad we had, I'm certain everything that happened (what ever it was) will have been handled professionally, it should have no bearing on potential other in comings.

Users who are viewing this thread