Random things you’ve seen (1 Viewer)

LastGarrison

I’ll start with the Everton fan Speedo Mick bodding up London Road about 10 minutes ago in his speedos.

He looked fucking freezing.

rob9872

Tyler Walker on a football pitch 😲

Sky_Blue_Daz

Wwf star hacksaw Jim duggan in an open top Cadillac driving down lord street sometime in the early 90s

Reactions: vow

Covkid1968#

I’ll start with the Everton fan Speedo Mick bodding up London Road about 10 minutes ago in his speedos.

He looked fucking freezing.
He walked into my local in them but then reappeared 20 mins later fully clothed and was unrecognisable … all very odd

Greggs

A person on a bus with a rat on his shoulder

skybluetony176

Johnny Mad Dog Adair was stopping in the same hotel as me several years ago in Tenerife. I mentioned it to my brother when I got home who told me Adair was currently on the run.

ovduk78

When I learned to drive, my Dad has a Fiat with a digital dash. Being Italian it'd go wrong from time to time, used to claim I was doing 227mph in that car park!
So your Dad could genuinely say "I don't know" if pulled over by the police & asked how fast he was driving

Tommo1993

Some woman going mad in KFC up Tile Hill. My old man took me after football training when I was 12. Some random woman suddenly went berserk and got her tits out gobbing off at all the staff.

She was probably ill.

olderskyblue

A woman with a flimsy nightie on, and nothing else, jumping in front of my car to try to kill herself…. And no, it wasn’t my wife :ROFLMAO:

Sky_Blue_Daz

Years ago I seen Peter Ndlovu in a phone box outside the Wallace apparently he was seeing a woman who lived on Keresley road , And Wallace rd, Norman place road and most other roads in Cov !

Users who are viewing this thread