Ranson To Take Over Swedish Club? (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

Malmo_FF__old_logo_-logo-3F5EA4A1C9-seeklogo.com.gif

SISU, the current owners of Coventry City are being reported as being linked to a major investment in a Swedish football team.

With rumours abounding of the Sky Blues in severe financial trouble, a Swedish website Fotbollskanalen.se is claiming that Ray Ranson is on his way to take over Malmo FF, managed by former Sky Blue Roland Nilsson.

After announcing debts of 30 million krona, the President of Malmo FF resigned with immediate effect citing health reasons.

Malmo club official Håkan Jeppsson is quoted as saying: "I know who he is but have no other comments." and that they want SISU to invest twenty to thirty million krona in the club which faces possible liquidation.

Disorganised1

Is this to make them a development club for CIty ?

Pigeon

we could do with that money. Sounds abit dodgey, not sure if anyone would buy us if they pulled out to go else where.

C

Clive Plattini

"After announcing debts of 30 million krona, the President of Malmo FF resigned with immediate effect citing health reasons."

That's what it says. 30 million krona. I'm sure you can got into liquidation with debts at only £3million. Doesn't have to be £30million.

BenInTurin

Facebook User
Sounds silly but you could be a £1 in debt and go into liquidation if your creditor(s) doesn't except the offer from the administrator.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Good riddance! :mad:

NuneatonSkyBlue

not sure if anyone would buy us if they pulled out to go else where.

I don't think a fee would be needed to buy us if they pulled out because we would be ownerless (if im right). We could be quite attractive to someone as a freebie don't you think.

But either way they've got to make their minds up, Invest in them or invest in us!

Swedlee72

Facebook User
i live in Sweden and there has been no news and it does not make sense? there is no money in Swedish football, most swedes like ice hockey.

Users who are viewing this thread