Rate my sandwich (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

2 slices of thick tiger bread grated cheese, Wiltshire ham, chorizo and sweet chilli Mayo
Plus a packet of paprika crisps 8/10

Terry Gibson's perm

2 slices of thick tiger bread grated cheese, Wiltshire ham, chorizo and sweet chilli Mayo

started well but don't like cheese so dropped off and then picked up but ended badly.

so take out the mayo and cheese its a nine with it in its a one for me.

Covstu

Ham salad baguette (tiger) with a packet of S&V discos and a Muller fruit corner Yoghurt. Its a steady 6

Otis

I love it, well apart from the grated cheese and the ham and the chorizo. Oh and lose the crisps.

Make it a tiger bread and sweet chilli mayo sandwich and it's got to be worth at least a 5.

Malaka

Whole grain crusty bread, bacon, chicken, mayo and walkers salt and vinegar crisps.
Cheese is the food of the devil...Yuk!

skybluetony176

Nice crusty roll, cheese, onion and ready salted crisps (inside the roll to) and a steaming cup of coffee. Nothing better.

Nathccfc

I wished that worked for women.

Mine's a real looker, but inside she's just an empty shell.

Reminds me, when is Easter?
Lmao would be easier if that worked, depends on what you mean by an empty shell. Sorry can't be any more help, I haven't got a clue about Easter either

Otis

Lmao would be easier if that worked, depends on what you mean by an empty shell. Sorry can't be any more help, I haven't got a clue about Easter either
My missus always reminds me of Easter, cos nearly all the Easter eggs are hollow inside too.

Skinnythebear

Carver ham with egg mayo and sweetcorn in granary seeded bread accompanied by sweet cherry tomatoes sliced and salted with a big mug of strong tea.
Heaven!!

Terry Gibson's perm

Just going to to get my chicken,red onion and bbq sauce granary as I am in Leicester today. I shall ask for a batch as always

Users who are viewing this thread