Ratings - Middlesbrough ticket sales (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Db - 6 average performance in trying circumstances. Been with us since League 2, maybe his last season
Dk - 6 after all the comments about maximising seats and sorting things out nothing has happened to the segregation and lessons seemingly not learned from blues game. New to the team and would be led by the captain
Ticket master - 4 not helped by club decision to allow 2nd ticket for sth but dependable and no alternative competition before now
Sbt thread - 9 and as always where people don’t entrench themselves reasonable suggestions acted upon and will be fed to club
Nick - 8 just pointing out the bleeding obvious often and getting flak

Boosh

Boddy - 5. Average
King - 0. Legendary on the terraces
Ticket Master - 8. I had no issue
Thread - 6. Bit repetitive but funny at times
Nick and Pete - 0. Hopeless attempts at defending their pal has seemingly driven them to lunacy

Nick

Administrator
Dave Boddy - 0
Doug King - 0
Ticket Master - 0
SBT Tickets Thread - 8 (been quite funny really)
Nick - 7 (put himself on the line in the club's defence)
Just pointing out the obvious proven right in that it isn't in the clubs control to open blocks. (Also pointed out that king should have spent less time making videos and more time making things user friendly to be able to give them money).

But yeah, it's pretty shit and ideally we can move from ticket master but I'm not sure what the alternatives are.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Boddy - 5. Average
King - 0. Legendary on the terraces
Ticket Master - 8. I had no issue
Thread - 6. Bit repetitive but funny at times
Nick and Pete - 0. Hopeless attempts at defending their pal has seemingly driven them to lunacy
Lunacy is ironic from somebody who has probably created tens of accounts on here to really add nothing.

Strange that some accounts signed up to only look at one thread and chirp up too?

Boosh

Lunacy is ironic from somebody who has probably created tens of accounts on here to really add nothing.

Strange that some accounts signed up to only look at one thread and chirp up too?

Let me guess, you’re gonna say they were me. The people of the forum seem to value my contribution whereas you’re a bit of a laughing stock. Anyway well done for derailing another thread

Nick

Administrator
Let me guess, you’re gonna say they were me. The people of the forum seem to value my contribution whereas you’re a bit of a laughing stock. Anyway well done for derailing another thread
Yeah, more delusion

David O'Day

10/10 for me - logged on in the afternoon, clicked on the link to my reserved seats and purchased. Done and dusted with 5 minutes

David O'Day

cool story

Boosh

cool story
Dj Khaled Mtv Emas GIF by 2020 MTV EMA

David O'Day

You do realise that not wanting you banned and thinking you are a weird c**t who is here to be laughed at are not mutually exclusive ;)

You do need a life you mate, you come on here for the love of a 5ft weirdo.

You're like 24 aren't you, life is more than that ;)

Boosh

You do realise that not wanting you banned and thinking you are a weird c**t who is here to be laughed at are not mutually exclusive ;)

You do need a life you mate, you come on here for the love of a 5ft weirdo.

You're like 24 aren't you, life is more than that ;)

Yeah write a book bro

SBT

Robins 5 - flat out refuses to make changes. We’ve all seen that See Tickets have got some pace, why not throw them on to try something different? We’ll never know if they’re good enough if we don’t give them a chance.

Nick

Administrator
Robins 5 - flat out refuses to make changes. We’ve all seen that See Tickets have got some pace, why not throw them on to try something different? We’ll never know if they’re good enough if we don’t give them a chance.

Did look at See Tickets earlier, they are doing Soccer Aid as well so must have some experience of stadium / sports.

jimmyhillsfanclub

0/10. Dogshit.

The most pathetic & backward "priority" system in the history of shit systems......

A big frustrating waste of time and I've ended up in corporate!

....but its all cool and the gang as @edgy confirmed I can still smoke weed....probably even got ashtrays an that....

ptr

People who have been moaning all year about low attendance now moaning about a sell-out crowd because ‘they haven’t been to every game’ - 10 - MOTM

Godden - 6

Captain_Slackbladder

Dave Boddy - 0
Doug King - 0
Ticket Master - 0
SBT Tickets Thread - 8 (been quite funny really)
Nick - 7 (put himself on the line in the club's defence)
Block 13 has either played an absolute blinder or been as effective as John Gayle playing in a versatile wing-back role.

10 - an absolute stalwart, not budging, allowing no one in. Some might say "impenetrable"

0 - Static, ball watching, cumbersome whilst the city steam round the back and over into 12 and 11 to be clear through on the Middlesbrough with only a small line of police and stewards to beat.

Grendel

0/10. Dogshit.

The most pathetic & backward "priority" system in the history of shit systems......

A big frustrating waste of time and I've ended up in corporate!

....but its all cool and the gang as @edgy confirmed I can still smoke weed....probably even got ashtrays an that....

you probably aren’t in corporate now just to cheer you up a bit more

Mucca Mad Boys

10, I got mine no problem

I do think a lot of people complaining probably weren’t well organised. I was in before 20:00 and got my ticket in block 20 without issue.

Availability was a shame and feel the club could’ve managed it better e.g. ST holders allowed to have 2 tickets.

I chose a terrible year not to renew my season ticket.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I do think a lot of people complaining probably weren’t well organised.

😂True enough in my case....I'm currently spinning plates all over the fucking shop to get to this.....but it appears I'm still far more organised than the organisers of this (ongoing) ticket farce

Users who are viewing this thread