ratings (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

i have to say today was awful i have only supported the sky blues for 2 years and i almost gave up on them today but i wont i want a good life supporting them they looked like they didn't gave a rats ass today though.

Murphy -6 didn't do much
hussey-7 one of the better players good runs and solid enough
craine-6 game just when by him
keogh-6 solid again but the gave away pen and sent off
clarke-7 he weren't bad but needed to get back faster
thomas-4.5 awful today worst player IMO
bigi-6 not bad but gave it away to much but good tackles
norwood-6 didn't see much not bad but probs worse game for us
sheffers-he was poor today i really like him but he's down after missing pen
MacDonald.5-good when he got the ball best player today but we didn't get it to him enough
platt 6 - one everything in the air and did some running

baker-5 lost the ball to much

SkyBlue

Murphy - 5
Hussey - 6
Cranie - 6
Keogh - 5
Clarke - 6
Thomas - 4
Bigirimana - 5
Norwood - 5
McSheffery - 3
McDonald - 6
Platt - 4

Last edited:
J

Jack Griffin

I'm taking 2 off all those ratings, remember we were playing the team at the BOTTOM of the league & had to win..

Otis

Murphy -6 didn't do much - AGREE
hussey-7 one of the better players good runs and solid enough - AGREE
craine-6 game just when by him - THOUGHT HE WAS OKAY. 6 ABOUT RIGHT THOUGH.
keogh-6 solid again but the gave away pen and sent off - POOR PEN TO GIVE AWAY, OTHERWISE HE WAS QUITE SOLID
clarke-7 he weren't bad but needed to get back faster - AGREE WITH 7
thomas-4.5 awful today worst player IMO - YEP. VERY POOR.
bigi-6 not bad but gave it away to much but good tackles - THOUGHT BIGI DID QUITE WELL. 7 FOR ME.
norwood-6 didn't see much not bad but probs worse game for us - THOUGHT NORWOOD WAS AWFUL. NEARLY EVERY PASS HE MADE WENT BEHIND THE PLAYER HE WAS PASSING TO. 4 FOR ME
sheffers-he was poor today i really like him but he's down after missing pen -SHEFF WAS DREADFUL. 4
MacDonald.5-good when he got the ball best player today but we didn't get it to him enough
platt 6 - one everything in the air and did some running - THOUGHT PLATT WORKED HARD. AGREE WITH 6

baker-5 lost the ball to much - THOUGHT BAKER LOOKED QUITE BRIGHT. 6 FOR ME

oakey

Murphy 6
Clarke 6
Hussey 6
Keogh 3 awful
Cranie 4
Norwood 4
McSheff 4
Thomas 4
Bigirimana 3
Platt 4
Cody 4

Grendel

Murphy 6
Clarke 6
Hussey 6
Keogh 3 awful
Cranie 5
Norwood 4
McSheff 4
Thomas 4
Bigirimana 3
Platt 4
Cody 4

Ha! Keogh 3 what is it with you?

oakey

Keogh had a shocker today, embarrassed for him and his mistake for the penalty was a disaster. Open your eyes.
He is a great bloke, an honest trier but a limited player. Our player of the season by a mile... But not today.

Sutty

Ha! Keogh 3 what is it with you?

You didn't think he played well did you?

For what it's worth:

Murphy - 6 - did what he had to do, no chance with the goals.
Clarke - 6 - got forward well, looked our best goal threat in the 1st half.
Keogh - 3 - awful, his concentration issues came back to haunt him again.
Cranie - 5 - not his best game, a few poor touches and poor passes.
Hussey - 6 - like Clarke, a good outlet from full back.
Norwood - 4 - his worst game for us. No desire, lots of walking and poor passes aplenty.
Bigirimana - 6 - tried very hard at least. Made some good tackles and created our best chance of the game with a pass to McDonald.
Thomas - 4 - doesn't look fit to me. Form has tailed off lately but he's a talented kid and is has one of the best football brains I've seen in a young player.
McSheffrey - 3 - nothing he tried came off. We have to carry McSheff a lot and when he's on this sort of form it's worse than playing with 10.
Platt - 5 - did ok but just doesn't provide a goal threat. Too nice to bully defenders the way we need.
McDonald - 7 - the bright spark. The only one moving into space for passes from midfield and really the only man we had that looked like scoring. A better side than us would use his intelligent runs much better.

Grendel

You didn't think he played well did you?

For what it's worth:

Murphy - 6 - did what he had to do, no chance with the goals.
Clarke - 6 - got forward well, looked our best goal threat in the 1st half.
Keogh - 3 - awful, his concentration issues came back to haunt him again.
Cranie - 5 - not his best game, a few poor touches and poor passes.
Hussey - 6 - like Clarke, a good outlet from full back.
Norwood - 4 - his worst game for us. No desire, lots of walking and poor passes aplenty.
Bigirimana - 6 - tried very hard at least. Made some good tackles and created our best chance of the game with a pass to McDonald.
Thomas - 4 - doesn't look fit to me. Form has tailed off lately but he's a talented kid and is has one of the best football brains I've seen in a young player.
McSheffrey - 3 - nothing he tried came off. We have to carry McSheff a lot and when he's on this sort of form it's worse than playing with 10.
Platt - 5 - did ok but just doesn't provide a goal threat. Too nice to bully defenders the way we need.
McDonald - 7 - the bright spark. The only one moving into space for passes from midfield and really the only man we had that looked like scoring. A better side than us would use his intelligent runs much better.

McDonald hit the post with 1 shot and other than that did zilch. Bigi was anonymous and Thomas appalling.

SkyBlue

McDonald hit the post with 1 shot and other than that did zilch. Bigi was anonymous and Thomas appalling.

McDonald got absolutely no service because the midfield are only interested in playing 40 yard cross-field passes to Clarke/McSheffery/Hussey

Sutty

I added the caveat that his runs would bring him goals in a better side than us. His movement was excellent today, but wasn't used by an unadventurous and tepid midfield.

Bigi was the only midfielder prepared to put a foot in, and the only one who utilised one of Cody's runs. He also looked like he cared, which was more than can be said for most of the others.

Thomas was poor yes, but as I say I think he's just not fit and short of confidence right now. He'll come good.

Users who are viewing this thread