Ray is back (1 Viewer)

Lamptey

The Ranson is back, mr. 30k a month spotted at the weekend, apparently involved with wasps.

shy_tall_knight

Saw him sitting with the Hoffmeister, Orange Joe at the Brizzle game - I don't class him as SISU, only as a consultant that they used who new more about the professional game than they ever will - hope WASPS buys us from SISU and think RR with proper owners would be good.

chiefdave

All we need know is McGinnity, Richardson and Robinson to join him in a consortium and we'll have a full house!

Its a big jump from being spotted at a game to mounting a takeover. I guess trying to be positive if he is planning something then he has a pretty good idea what he is getting into and you would hope has a plan for some level of success. Of course to argue against that you'd just need to look at the last time he was in charge. He did make claims that SISU, with Onye on the board, were overruling him so who knows.

Personally I would not be welcoming him back with open arms but would be interested to hear what he had to say and what, if any, plans he has.

SimonGilbert

Telegraph Tea Boy
Shocker ;)

Is the Telegraph led to understand that no former directors of CCFC whatsoever are involved in this?

(Just for reassurance, like ;) )

Certainly not Mr Ranson. Maybe we will find out more about what went on behind the scenes in time, but the message I am getting at this moment is that Derek Richardson led the charge on this personally and financially.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
nothing on companies house or duedil to say Ranson has any involvement or authority at Wasps

torchomatic

Covstu

I do love these threads, 'Ray spotted shopping earning £8M per week'. Does he carry a sign with him??

NorthernWisdom

If there is a few quid to be made round the back door then I guess this snake in the grass has been tipping a few winks here and there.

tbf, I have no desire to see Hoffman and (especially) Elliott back yet again (how many disastrous owners does Elliott have to be involved with and endorse?!?) but I really, really couldn't believe they'd be involved in something like this Wasps deal.

'Our' Richardson and the McGinnity family... maybe. But Mike's probably not in the best of health one would assume... and Bryan hasn't exactly had a stellar career since leaving us, to pop up elsewhere!

Robinson has his party seat to think of, and Higgs is no more...

Could go on, but I can't really believe any former board members would be involved. As said, the logical thing is the Wasps owner has driven it himself... for whatever reason.

skybluesam66

he does very well out of welsh football transfers - allegedly - where the rules of 3rd party ownership do not apply, as it is under the Welsh FA not the English FA

Kingokings204

Can't imgaone any directors/owners would want anything to do with ccfc. They got what they wanted and/or needed and into the dark. Perfect

Grendel

Can someone pass the smelling salts. Ginnetta has fainted with the excitement of the possible return of the Messiah.

Sick Boy

Saw him sitting with the Hoffmeister, Orange Joe at the Brizzle game - I don't class him as SISU, only as a consultant that they used who new more about the professional game than they ever will - hope WASPS buys us from SISU and think RR with proper owners would be good.

Laughable.

Users who are viewing this thread