Rcc (1 Viewer)

nmp2327

When did RCC last save a penalty. Not saying today was his fault but when the pen was given did anyone actually think we might save it.

Also was Mowbray's mistake this season not getting an experienced goalie, I can't help but think the defence lacks confidence in RCC at this stage of his development. He may well develop into a fine keeper, but for now an experienced goalie would be my first priority for next season and build from there.

Gazolba

I've been a critic of relying on RCC as our main GK but I don't think a GK is expected to save any penalty. It's a bonus when they do, but not classified as a mistake if they don't. For a serious promotion push though, we should really aim to have one of the best GKs in the division.

skyblue1991

Fuck sake, anything to blame RCC for.

Penalties are scored 90% of the time.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

rupert_bear

When did RCC last save a penalty. Not saying today was his fault but when the pen was given did anyone actually think we might save it.QUOTE I think you have a point, when he gets pass backs and a bit of space around him he should put the down and dribble through the gaps in midfield play a one-two with Armstrong and bury it in the corner of the net

Cranfield Sky Blue

What is wrong with people on here? Always looking to pillory someone in the team... He is a very good young keeper who has only made a few mistakes in his first full season. He made a couple of good saves and stopped a one on one today. FFS get behind him and the team and then let's see where we end up. 2 wins this week and we could be world beaters again with the best young keeper in the country!

Nick

Administrator
RCC did nothing wrong today that I could see?

there was a guy near me who was giving it loads because he didn't save it, he was also shouting REF in a high pitched squealy voice every time Maddison dived!

lifeskyblue

I'm not RCC's biggest fan but I couldn't see he did anything wrong today. Sometimes keepers guess right but more often than not penalties are converted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chiefdave

I like RCC. Sure if someone amazing was available go for it but I don't see the point in dropping him for Burge or the type of player we're likely to be able to get in at this stage of the season.

He of course has areas to improve and penalties is definitely one of them, as is his distribution.

blueflint

can't blame the goalie boys what about blaming the attack because they can't score at the moment midfield and defence not bad but when arma not scoring who else does

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

FWIW I'm a massive RCC fan, what the OP pointed out in the opening post is true people not having a pop just an observation that he's faced a lot of penalties in all comps this season & is yet to save any. Not sure why people are getting so wound up about it.

Users who are viewing this thread