Rebrand to yellow (1 Viewer)

SamCov94

It wasn't me who said this it was my dad. I just thought I would post this and see what everyboby else thinks. I think this could be a bad idea. E.g Cardiff city rebrand to red.

Last edited:

Jimthor

Pink AND brown?

SkyBlueRuffian

It wasn't me who said this it was my dad. I just thought I would post this and see what every bobby else thinks. I think this could be a bad I dear. E.g Cardiff city rebrand to red.

without reading all the replies, I imagine your Dad is referring to our away form this season. Although I believe we should remain Sky Blue, the away kit this season is immense and should be kept for the foreseeable future.

RichieGunns

Sorry the about the grammar guys like I said didn't realise I sent it like that.

Not a problem Sam. Don't worry about it!

without reading all the replies, I imagine your Dad is referring to our away form this season. Although I believe we should remain Sky Blue, the away kit this season is immense and should be kept for the foreseeable future.

Yes it is immense! I'm gonna buy one once I have the money! Love it!

SkyblueBazza

Actually I quite like thought of the yellow in the away kit...vertical striped with sky blue...& sky blue shorts. That would be a. Quite striking b. unique (I think) & c. Mean we could play home & away in the same kit - consistency!!! Hmm...

Flying Fokker

I like the yellow and blue kit. If we rebranded to those colours I would not be disappointed.

Plus we may get a different song to sing. Play up yellows,

Users who are viewing this thread