Reda tweet (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

@JohnsonReda: Let me say something to all the #CCFC #coventrycityfans. Saturday im going to use my head if u like it or not.i Will see red. #idowhatsiwant

I know he doesn't grasp English very well but isn't he saying he's going to get sent off or am I reading it wrong?

torchomatic

It seems he's not just slower than Platt.

Last edited:

Bugsy

big silly reda lol Ricketts will keep him under control if not mogga.. PUSB

Can't wait till Saturday.... C'mon u sky blues

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Get the bets on now, was there last year, stupid head to head which he didn't need to do, stopped our good start and we went on to lose regularly after

SlowerThanPlatt

Even if he's joking shows why he isn't captain anymore. Good player but a bit mental on and off the pitch. Most likely he's not stupid enough to nut someone again but they'll be trying to wind him up again probably

stupot07

hs he played 7 league games in a row for us before ?

Last season under Pressley's 7 game unbeaten run at the beginning of the season I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Grendel

Last season under Pressley's 7 game unbeaten run at the beginning of the season I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

He started 8 the last being Scunthorpe.

Then there was the Presley bust up.

He played 5 in a row after Presley left

covcity4life

maybe he knows that some fans slag him off alot for little things? i dunno. hope hes happy because hes a huge part of our success.

harvey098

maybe he knows that some fans slag him off alot for little things? i dunno. hope hes happy because hes a huge part of our success.

Don't think so. His name gets chanted more than any player I can think of in the last ten years - the ball only has to go near him and everyone's going "Reda Johnson baby" - infact they were singing that even when frank nouble had it some weeks

Grendel

He clearly has the ability to play at a higher level, so there has to be something holding him back!

His defending is very League One I'm afraid.

Grendel

Yeah League One is full of defenders as good as Reda :D

Well it is - this is his level. If we got promoted I wouldn't keep him.

skybluetony176

Why is everone going all Tony Montana where our players are concerned at the moment? Is it fashionable to pick fault with a squad thats doing so well. I swear individual players were getting less shit last season when we were fighting relegation and they probably had it coming. Chill FFS, we're second in the league and playing football that's a joy to watch.

3101-scarface-say-hello-to-my-little-friend.gif

Skyblueweeman

Why is everone going all Tony Montana where our players are concerned at the moment? Is it fashionable to pick fault with a squad thats doing so well. I swear individual players were getting less shit last season when we were fighting relegation and they probably had it coming. Chill FFS, we're second in the league and playing football that's a joy to watch.

3101-scarface-say-hello-to-my-little-friend.gif

Are you Tony Montana?

Evo1883

I think reda is one of the better central defenders in this division from what i have seen over the last 18 months or so .

I think reda is one of the better central defenders in this division from what i have seen over the last 18 months or so .

Please don't say that the big fella is to become the next CCFC player to be regularly knocked - I just cannot believe it - the man is a colossas virtually unbeatable in the air, a menace in both boxes and can pass the ball out of defence to feet.

As suggested by many when he plays we rarely lose

So just what is the problem ??

Users who are viewing this thread