Remember if you are travelling to Brighton..... (1 Viewer)

travellingman

...on Saturday, BHAFC pay some of your travelling costs whether you go by train or car.
By train, from London, you only need to buy a ticket to Haywards Heath as the rest of the journey to Falmer (Amex) via Brighton or Lewes is paid for, if you have a valid match ticket. Similarly from Worthing if travelling from the West of Brighton or Eastbourne if travelling from the East.
If by car there are three Albion Park and Ride sites. They are Mill Road (bottom of M23/A23), Brighton University at Mithras House in Lewes Road, and the Racecourse. Parking is free and so is return bus, again if holding a valid match ticket.
You can find out much more about this scheme plus much more about the City of Brighton and Hove at www.footballcities.co.uk
Have a safe journey.

Skyblueweeman

Remember if you are travelling to Brighton.....to watch the football on Saturday...don't bother. If you do, have a beer in the Laines instead and then get a train home again.
You'll probably enjoy your day more.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

We're going to give them a bloody good panning and grab all the headlines...and avoid relegation .

travellingman

If going by train via Brighton then loads of pubs around Brighton Station plus a few cafes, takeaways etc. Also a few near Lewes Station.
Once you get to the stadium then there is usually a band playing on the outside stage plus outside bar. Just need good weather.

eastwoodsdustman

If going by train via Brighton then loads of pubs around Brighton Station plus a few cafes, takeaways etc. Also a few near Lewes Station.
Once you get to the stadium then there is usually a band playing on the outside stage plus outside bar. Just need good weather.
Can I put a request in for Peter Hook and the light or the Wedding Present are performing please.

Londonccfcfan

...on Saturday, BHAFC pay some of your travelling costs whether you go by train or car.
By train, from London, you only need to buy a ticket to Haywards Heath as the rest of the journey to Falmer (Amex) via Brighton or Lewes is paid for, if you have a valid match ticket. Similarly from Worthing if travelling from the West of Brighton or Eastbourne if travelling from the East.
If by car there are three Albion Park and Ride sites. They are Mill Road (bottom of M23/A23), Brighton University at Mithras House in Lewes Road, and the Racecourse. Parking is free and so is return bus, again if holding a valid match ticket.
You can find out much more about this scheme plus much more about the City of Brighton and Hove at www.footballcities.co.uk
Have a safe journey.
Thanks for this information. I will be using the park and ride from Mill Road. Heard it gets full quickly.

But as i only just booked my tickets this Tuesday i will be picking them up from Amex. Possibly a few more of us will be too who booked this week.

So i have just double checked and called Amex stadium supporter services.and tgey confirmed that as these car parks are very remote and only serve ride to stadium in outskirts that they dont even check if you have a valid ticket for match. Even if they do ask which is unlikely just show them your email confirmation of ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread