Renew or Not .Move or Not (1 Viewer)

thekidfromstrettoncamp

First might I say feel sorry for families and the moving about or extra money they have to find.Just wondered what most intend to do.Me moving from block last year 21 where I was Johnney no mates because son and grandson can now go on a Saturday.So 3 instead of 1 in our case. One thing they might have to rethink is the kids section. I can see there being 1000 kids and 4000 adults kids being allowed to bring extra adults. Wish everyone and the club all the very bestln getting things sorted

JimmyHillsbeard

There’s a group of 20-odd of us across three rows in block 29 (I - and three others - moved from block 18 last year to sit w some of the people we drive down from Manc with). The block is not available to renew as STs.
The larger group contains kids, grandparents, friends and friends of friends. Those who take their kids now have to decide whether to sit with them or their mates, the rest of us are hard pushed to find a similarly sized block of seats down the side of the pitch.

edgy

Can you change the title? Need a "new ST holder" option too.

Seriously considering getting 2 new season tickets and also know of 2 other families thinking the same. The family zone is excellent value.

shmmeee

Was planning to move towards the centre of the pitch from 24 anyway, so will likely move to the Premium Zone if we can find suitable tickets. Will be dropping the two kids STs and looking at picking games for them if they show an interest.

twistandshout

Im thinking of letting mine go, which is crazy because last night we were getting 2 premier league packages.
Our seats arent available as were in block 28 and the big issue is the seats that are available, we get to pick from outside in the rain or stuffed in a corner and they simply arent worth £500 each.

hill83

Have to move as they aren’t selling in my block now. Not sure I’ll be getting my lad one if I’m honest as he misses too many games. Not sure where to move to as if I pick and choose for him can I get him a seat next to me. My dad isn’t renewing now. Party time.

Plus move where? Most of the “good” seats will be taken already when people renew.

Last edited:

Ashdown

I reckon the defining moment for all this will come if we actually did make the Prem. STs would fly off the shelf. In the Champ people will give it more consideration.

Grendel

Why are blocks closed off and not available - I don't understand?

robbiethemole

Also in 28, where’s the reserve your existing seat option for us? Might be moving into 31 with two adults, two jobs and an old git if there’s any room

Grendel

It's only the premier ones on sale at the minute, guessing when everything is on sale there will be more options.

Yes I can't even renew my ticket unless I pay the £500

shmmeee

😂 how is no one happy? Those who want to renew can’t find seats, those who don’t don’t like the pricing structure.

Grendel

But I want a Premier one!
I assume they are currently held by season ticket holders and you will not able to get one until they do not take up the option

Grendel

Arent they only on sale until the 8th? Or did I misread that?

If you currently have a season ticket its reserved until May 8 at £500 - then reserved again for an date yet to be announced to renew at the normal price

Perryccfc

I will be renewing but not in my seats. I just simply can’t afford £800. I will take the plunge and sit in the family zone for £350 which really is terrific value for me and my 2 kids. I will however wait until they start to open more blocks in the North stand so we can get the best possible view.

GIMOC

I will be renewing but not in my seats. I just simply can’t afford £800. I will take the plunge and sit in the family zone for £350 which really is terrific value for me and my 2 kids. I will however wait until they start to open more blocks in the North stand so we can get the best possible view.

the only downside, a lot will have the same idea.

Users who are viewing this thread