Results tonight (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

If only we still had those 10 points all 3 of the play off teams lost 2-0. It may have given us a slight chance with these results still would have been unlikely though.

Tbh don't want 10 points back though rather rebuild next season.

covkid

Just looked at tonights results and thought the same thing....if only we still had those 10 points on our total.

All of us will be looking at the League 1 table & adding 10 points to Cov's total just to think what might have been an exciting last few weeks of the season for us. But it's wasn't meant to be.

It's all part of someone's master plan? Conspiracy anyone?

torchomatic

I'd still want the ten points back. Who wouldn't?

CCFCDan87

How many times! Nothing to do with the deduction. Reason were not getting promotion is due to our piss poor home form against the bottom 8 teams. Stop using admin as an excuse

hill83

How many times! Nothing to do with the deduction. Reason were not getting promotion is due to our piss poor home form against the bottom 8 teams. Stop using admin as an excuse

He says it would give us a 'slight chance', admin takes the slight chance out of the equation.
Nobody is saying we are going to win the world cup if we get the 10 points back.

torchomatic

Good point. Hopefully, we'll get relegated next season then so we won't have to pay them as much.

I don't as it means payin the players more money. As you get bonuses for every place you finish higher in the league.

CCFCSteve

100% agree Dan. The players and management are as much to blame. We've thrown away a huge number of points this season, a lot against teams down the bottom. The players have the ability, this was shown by getting the double over Donny, great away results such as MK etc but too many poor results against poor teams. Its almost as if we'd give ourselves a sniff of getting in the play offs and then blow it the next game once expectations had risen.

Whether this was down to fitness or lack of mental strength, who knows ! Disappointing season over all when we really should've been nailed on for a top 6 finish with the budget and turnover at our disposal.

skybluegod

100% agree Dan. The players and management are as much to blame. We've thrown away a huge number of points this season, a lot against teams down the bottom. The players have the ability, this was shown by getting the double over Donny, great away results such as MK etc but too many poor results against poor teams. Its almost as if we'd give ourselves a sniff of getting in the play offs and then blow it the next game once expectations had risen.

Whether this was down to fitness or lack of mental strength, who knows ! Disappointing season over all when we really should've been nailed on for a top 6 finish with the budget and turnover at our disposal.

Teams raise there game when they come to the Ricoh in my opinion that's why we drop points

Disappointing? I have to disagree we have broken so many records this season. We have played two massive teams. We could also end up losing sisu. Although yes we aren't going up its been a fun season IMO but it will be disappoint if we don't go up next season.

torchomatic

You remind me of someone. Funnily enough I looked through your posts yesterday and the majority mention me by name or refer to my saviour comment. Odd really. Why the obsession?

Users who are viewing this thread