Finham

Dec 17, 2019
We only gave Allen a new contract last month! He's obviously in the manager's plans, as he should be!
Everybody's forgotten that Allen wasn't match fit but coming back from a fairly long injury during the playoffs and actually had a good season by anybody's standard's. Still, some will consider him guilty of war crimes...

Feb57

Sep 5, 2014
Is getting him on loan for another season out of the question?
Doyle signed a four year contract extension in January 23 with an option for a further year. Would expect his loans to continue but each one to get more challenging.

David O'Day

Feb 28, 2015
Doyle is maybe looking at a lower level PL team next year?

Manchester_sky_blue

Apr 10, 2013
The only thing that gives me hope is I don't think many Prem teams would risk a 19yr old centre back. Might be wrong but I think he may get a year abroad next, good learning experience
Not so sure, I reckon the Everton's, Forests and Sheff U's would happily give him a go

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Jun 5, 2020
I think Doyle will end up at Southampton next season and if they go up they’ll sign him permanently. Just something I can see

Alkhen

Jul 23, 2012
Gloucestershire
Not so sure, I reckon the Everton's, Forests and Sheff U's would happily give him a go
Nah not for me, he is a prospect. They would sign him on perm if they had half a chance but I highly doubt he'd be given a starting spot in any Prem team. Too young too unproven. I don't think Man City would want him playing second fiddle . There is zero chance Dyche at Everton would in my opinion.

Balli001

Aug 4, 2022
Would seem a daft move to send him there but not to us in same league. Will have made vast progress with us, and certainly no guarantee he’d make it there.
Chelsea did it with maatsen and clarke-salter

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Jun 5, 2020
Would seem a daft move to send him there but not to us in same league. Will have made vast progress with us, and certainly no guarantee he’d make it there.
I suppose it would be due to money they can offer, also playing for a team with higher expectations and they seem to have a Man City link

Ian1779

Dec 6, 2012
Chelsea did it with maatsen and clarke-salter
Maatsen yes it’s true. But Clarke-Salter was a free agent and chose to go to QPR off his own back, and look how that worked out.

All I’m saying is that you have a stable set up with us. If Martin doesn’t start well at Southampton he could well be out of a job at Xmas.

NorthernWisdom

Apr 23, 2013
Maatsen yes it’s true. But Clarke-Salter was a free agent and chose to go to QPR off his own back, and look how that worked out.

All I’m saying is that you have a stable set up with us. If Martin doesn’t start well at Southampton he could well be out of a job at Xmas.
The point is though to open players up to new experiences, new pressures, new situations and see how they cope.

Balli001

Aug 4, 2022

All I’m saying is that you have a stable set up with us. If Martin doesn’t start well at Southampton he could well be out of

Clarke-salter had multiple loans before even joining us. Clubs don't want their players staying in 1 place. It's about new experiences and styles of play etc

Hertsccfc

Apr 29, 2018
Clarke-salter had multiple loans before even joining us. Clubs don't want their players staying in 1 place. It's about new experiences and styles of play etc
To be honest it's ridiculous to compare Doyle with Clarke-Salter. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in the Premier League next season despite his age. Would love him back though.

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011

Users who are viewing this thread