Ricky hatton (1 Viewer)

speedie87

Anyone else looking at him now and thinking he just looks really ill?

wingy

He is a fool. He was battered in his last fight so why make a comeback? Money?????

I don't think its purely money .
Just he does'nt know how to exist wthout the fix it gives him.
He has'nt been prepared for his future outside the ring .
There must be a hell of a lot of ex-sportsmen out there in his predicament.

LastGarrison

He is a fool. He was battered in his last fight so why make a comeback? Money?????

He lost two fights to two nailed on Hall of Famers, hardly like he was beaten by a couple of nobodies.

Saying that as much as I am a Hatton fan, I think this is the wrong move. He has nothing to prove and could end up doing more harm to his legacy than good.

Have to say the cynical side of me thinks that he is getting back in the ring more to get coverage for his promotion side of things and get some of his fighters a lot more exposure which will hopefully lead to lucrative TV deals.

Nick

Administrator
Id go in the ring with anyone for the millions they get :) dont blame him if its for money!

Paxman II

Apparently he has made such a mess of things outside the ring that he needs this.
Hope it works out for him but I have my doubts and think this could be a bad result in the ring at least but still has a pay cheque and exposure.

Real

He lost two fights to two nailed on Hall of Famers, hardly like he was beaten by a couple of nobodies.

Saying that as much as I am a Hatton fan, I think this is the wrong move. He has nothing to prove and could end up doing more harm to his legacy than good.

Have to say the cynical side of me thinks that he is getting back in the ring more to get coverage for his promotion side of things and get some of his fighters a lot more exposure which will hopefully lead to lucrative TV deals.

I think his promotional firm lost their Sky contract, and by making a comeback he is hoping to get a new deal sorted, that's how I'm reading it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread