Ricoh pitch (1 Viewer)

Jack's Dad

Was at the Ricoh on Thursday for a Hire Show and Incester U21's were training on our pitch. No way today's match would have been called off, the pitch looked like a carpet....!!!!

hill83

I'm as pissed of as anyone about whats going on. But there's been about 2 games on it all season. Of course the pitch is fine.

Ashdown1

That is very true and of course it wouldn't look so pristine but I'm confident the surface would still be a 100% better than the shitpit that is Sixfields which traditionally had history for this and has to cope with two teams plus reserves etc !

hill83

That is very true and of course it wouldn't look so pristine but I'm confident the surface would still be a 100% better than the shitpit that is Sixfields which traditionally had history for this and has to cope with two teams plus reserves etc !

Definitely. It would be 110% better.

Jack's Dad

I'm as pissed of as anyone about whats going on. But there's been about 2 games on it all season. Of course the pitch is fine.
The point is that it is so frustrating that they had their under 21's training on our pitch, and I agree it would have looked more worn had it been played on since August but, it would definately been ok for today...!

SkyBlueSid

Get over it we don't play on it any more

We don't seem to be playing at Sixfields much either!:whistle:

With today's postponement, plus another very possible on Tuesday, we are going to be playing on a muckheap for the rest of the season. Northampton also have some games to rearrange and will get priority, so we could be playing on Wednesdays with them having played there the night before. Two games a week on heavy pitches will take its toll and ensure that even our remote chance of the play-offs disappears.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Get over it we don't play on it any more

I won't. My club plays in Coventry. My club is not playing there currently because of some financial agenda by the current owners.

RICOH Arena is still the home of my club. SISU are not Coventry City, the fans and the City of Coventry ARE Coventry City.

I won't get over what SISU have done. One day they will be gone . The day can't come soon enough.

Sky Blue Pete

I won't. My club plays in Coventry. My club is not playing there currently because of some financial agenda by the current owners.

RICOH Arena is still the home of my club. SISU are not Coventry City, the fans and the City of Coventry ARE Coventry City.

I won't get over what SISU have done. One day they will be gone . The day can't come soon enough.

Tonylinc

And your point is Pete?

Noggin

Once we have gotten over not playing in Coventry anymore we are not Coventry fans anymore. So while we stay away keep the complaining coming, make it often and loud.

ccfcway

Once we have gotten over not playing in Coventry anymore we are not Coventry fans anymore.

100% agree !

I dont live in Cov, but for me, if Coventry City dont play in Coventry, they are no longer my Coventry City !

M&B Stand

Meanwhile you're 100% behind Leicester U21's

Users who are viewing this thread