right then (1 Viewer)

Mrpipes

A few weeks back I complained about a couple of prominent sisu out figures , calling
Out the rest of our fans for being wankers for not joining in their sisu out songs at port vale , resulting in one of them nearly getting a punch from another fan

I came on here and got shot down for being sensitive

Well yesterday they were singing in your sixfields slums , along the tune of in our coventry homes

My question , is this the best way of going about things ? Obviously it's not .

I'll be getting into a heated debate with these guys in the coming away games for sure , it's winding me up to be called a wanker and
Scum , and has done others too

Why do people want this divide between the fans simply because they don't agree with their stance to attend sixfields ? I thought we'd put this to bed

Bugsy

Maybe 1 of the reasons could be that some are "kids and they just dont understand".

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

skybluetony176

although i find it hard to understand that there are fans who either don't want sh1tsu out or don't want to get involved in the sh1tsu out bandwagon, i agree with what you are saying.

a divide amongst fans, regardless of where the majority lie (sh1tsu out obviously being the majority) is not something that either side should be promoting. don't help sh1tsu in their dirty work.

Never heard that chant myself yesterday. Spoke to some that go to sixfields though (I don't) and we all said its our own decision and we should respect each other for that.

I would not call one of our own scum that's just nonsense.

Mrpipes

Okay , these Kids are 2 bald headed fans , one 60 the other , his likely son who is 40 + , you'd know who I was talking about as they've now taken to using whistles and pathetic sounding horns to attract attention , that said , nobody appears to join in , it's all quite sad looking
Maybe 1 of the reasons could be that some are "kids and they just dont understand".

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
A few weeks back I complained about a couple of prominent sisu out figures , calling
Out the rest of our fans for being wankers for not joining in their sisu out songs at port vale , resulting in one of them nearly getting a punch from another fan

Well yesterday they were singing in your sixfields slums , along the tune of in our coventry homes

I'll be getting into a heated debate with these guys in the coming away games for sure , it's winding me up to be called a wanker and

Why do people want this divide between the fans simply because they don't agree with their stance to attend sixfields ? I thought we'd put this to bed

They are making songs you to get the club back, what are you doing???

xxccfcxx

Simple really, there should be no divide, just don't go to sixfields.

I don't have anything against those that do but believe that we should all make a stand together and stay away.

If no one goes then the football league may have to have a rethink about this mess but whilst the few still keep going this sorry saga will continue. It's not about the money , sisu can cope with that.

It's time we all stood as one, stayed away from sixfields and force something to happen.

Steve.B50

We all have our own views and no problem discussing them in an adult way.
Our plight is getting worse and no one has the right answer, so all we can do is talk, discuss and put over our own views.
I was in the Saddlers club before the game and got talking with different groups, there was no name calling or any issues and my thoughts are we maybe divided in our beliefs, but fundamentally we all agree want new owners. However, that's not going to happen so we need to make the best if what we have.
Personally, I will never go inside Sixfields, do not agree with those who do go inside but that's there choice as it is mine to watch from the Hill most weeks.

We do need to stand together and make people take actions and to compromise. It does not help when the head of Council says come and talk then the next day a another law suit action is set down.

It's also obvious that we have a lot of fans who do not understand the complexity of or situation or just do not want to do anything but watch there football team.

Flying Fokker

It really doesn't bother me. Whether they are irritating gnats, you maybe need to take a couple of steps back? They have done what they set out to do because you are responding.

I am a stay away fan. I disagree with people going to Sixfields. I would not want to have pro SISU people ramming their views down my throat. Works both ways.

italiahorse

It really doesn't bother me. Whether they are irritating gnats, you maybe need to take a couple of steps back? They have done what they set out to do because you are responding.

I am a stay away fan. I disagree with people going to Sixfields. I would not want to have pro SISU people ramming their views down my throat. Works both ways.

Do we have Pro Sisu? I would think that all fans are not happy with Sisu's track record.

mrtrench

Mr. Pipes,

Unions formed because a large number of people with no power wanted to wrest some sort of control from a very powerful person who was treating them all badly. Whilst they worked together by striking, they were able to hurt the factory owners and negotiate better pay, holidays etc. I'm not talking about modern day tube workers etc. taking the piss here - we are back at the start of unions. It hurt the workers to strike. They didn't have much money and they had to sometimes go without any income for months. However they stayed with it because it was their long term future at stake. Understandably, they felt animosity towards any workers who compromised their protest by selfishly going to work whilst they were suffering.

I'm not claiming this scenario is exactly the same, but it is similar. There is a very powerful entity doing things that are entirely selfish (the needs of the few having priority over those of the many) and the fans feel helpless. Some of them are trying to do something about it. It may not work, but it's all they have.

I wouldn't personally shout at fans who go to Sixfields. However I can empathise with the emotions of those that do. For many people, football is really important - there are bound to be some impulsive people who are angry with those that they feel are going to get all the benefits of their sacrifice, without putting in the effort themselves. Can you see that?

Try and have some empathy yourself. Man up, accept that some people think that you are behaving badly and keep your mouth shut and avoid unpleasantness.

Last edited:

shmmeee

Hang on, I thought the party line was "what's the point if singing Sisu Out if it's not at a game" and "go along and support the boys". Now it's "I don't want to hear those nasty songs about poor Sisu".

I didn't sing along but wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment. I find several other songs we sing embarrassing to say the least, but I wouldn't stop people singin them.

Man up a little.

Nick

Administrator
Simple really, there should be no divide, just don't go to sixfields.

I don't have anything against those that do but believe that we should all make a stand together and stay away.

If no one goes then the football league may have to have a rethink about this mess but whilst the few still keep going this sorry saga will continue. It's not about the money , sisu can cope with that.

It's time we all stood as one, stayed away from sixfields and force something to happen.

So you mean there should be no divide, everybody should agree with you?

mrtrench

If no one goes then the football league may have to have a rethink about this mess but whilst the few still keep going this sorry saga will continue.

I disagree. The Football League can only act within its remit. It has spurned that chance already. And it's not binary either - the few that are going aren't making any difference to the strike - let them go, SISU ain't gunna get fat on 2k crowds. But let's ensure we keep it that low. No to home games. No to FA cup games (the revenue is shared). No to play off finals.

dongonzalos

Synsodyne is two for one in morrisons at the moment

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Okay , these Kids are 2 bald headed fans , one 60 the other , his likely son who is 40 + , you'd know who I was talking about as they've now taken to using whistles and pathetic sounding horns to attract attention , that said , nobody appears to join in , it's all quite sad looking

Im 58 actually the other one is my brother who is 50 we haven't sung the songs you are talking about. We both know people who go into Sixfields we even shake hands as they walk past us on the hill outside the ground I've always said if you want to go in go in. If anyone has abused you it wasn't us. As for the whistles etc funny that lots of people asked us where we got them and wanted us to get them some, might not be your idea of a bit of fun but to others it is.
You know who we are we have never hidden our identities at one of the future games why dont you come over and talk to us you will find that we wont abuse you or threaten you but will welcome you as a fellow fan. I agree with you it is pathetic even childish but then again we are just following the lead of our illustrious owners.

italiahorse

10k fans staying away from sixfields is saying sisu out isn't it

Not necessarily. It certainly says we don't want Coventry playing outside Coventry.
But a lot of fans are like me and know from experience that there is a direct conflict between fans expectations and financial viability.
In certain respects SISU have come up with a formula that has given us a winning team on a miniscule budget.
Where they fail is thinking fans will suffer anything in there bid to get what they want (Whatever that is).

What I fail to see is why fans go to Sixfields when they have no idea what Sisu are doing. Surely they must somehow ask (or force) Sisu to tell them the plan.
The plan Sisu have told us, but don't seem to be progressing, in my opinion will finish the club.

italiahorse

Loud though weren't they?

I still have a wooden rattle that I used to take in the sixties. (Banned from the ground these days)
I've been childish since then.
How you make your noise is your choice but to be quiet seems wrong at a match for me.
I also had a smaller one when I was born. (Rattle)

Keep going the way you are BHSB :claping hands:

italiahorse

So you mean there should be no divide, everybody should agree with you?

You have to agree though that if nobody went it would make more of a statement to the FL.
Realistically not going to happen.

Would be interesting if SISU said that all gate money is going into their pockets and the team will be sold off slowly and then closed down at end of season.
Would people still go ?

Nick

Administrator
You have to agree though that if nobody went it would make more of a statement to the FL.
Realistically not going to happen.

Would be interesting if SISU said that all gate money is going into their pockets and the team will be sold off slowly and then closed down at end of season.
Would people still go ?

You could also say that if 25k went to sixfields it would cause mayhem!

I doubt any gate money is reaching their pockets is it?

ccfctommy

Those guys were on our train, those whistles were so annoying!

Matty_CCFC

Im 58 actually the other one is my brother who is 50 we haven't sung the songs you are talking about. We both know people who go into Sixfields we even shake hands as they walk past us on the hill outside the ground I've always said if you want to go in go in. If anyone has abused you it wasn't us. As for the whistles etc funny that lots of people asked us where we got them and wanted us to get them some, might not be your idea of a bit of fun but to others it is.
You know who we are we have never hidden our identities at one of the future games why dont you come over and talk to us you will find that we wont abuse you or threaten you but will welcome you as a fellow fan. I agree with you it is pathetic even childish but then again we are just following the lead of our illustrious owners.

Fair play to you both, makes the away day even more fun. Those little plastic horns give off a great racket, where did you get them from?
Whats wrong with acting like a child for a few hours on an away day, our situation is crap but a few more like you will make is even better.

Keep up the noise.

slyblue57

Spoke to BHSB and others in the Saddlers Club before the game and had a good humoured discussion on all things Sky blue and we certainly do nt agree on all things, most, but not all lol. Certainly agreed that Sisu need to go and imho ACL and CCC. No problem with there noisy horns ffs its part of supporting the team creating noise. Did nt hear any offending songs about sixfields apart from the Walsall fans at the station. I wo nt go to Northampton but those who do, well thats their choice.
Pusb

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Fair play to you both, makes the away day even more fun. Those little plastic horns give off a great racket, where did you get them from?
Whats wrong with acting like a child for a few hours on an away day, our situation is crap but a few more like you will make is even better.

Keep up the noise.

Got some more ror Bradford but I would only use them at home in case they offend also might put the players off:facepalm:

letsallsingtogether

I'm one of those bald headed Fuckers and my brother is the other if you have a problem with us come and speak to us we are approachable,

We have a right to sing what we want if you don't like it go and support the Villa. can't remember the songs you were on about
Oh so I sang we have a stadium to spare instead of cathedral shame on me will refrain in future as for the horns get used to it.

Like I said on another Thread have had to order more horns and whistles as we now have a steady order book come and see us can accommodate you with one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread